entry-level investigator eager to contribute knowledge of the criminal justice system and superior communications skills toward actively supporting a progressive agency seeking a driven and productive team member
ø offer numerous years of experience providing excellent customer service, with expertise in ensuring safety and security through diligent monitoring of surroundings
ø strong academic background in criminal justice and social science, with practical experience in humanitarian work and community service
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø keen eye for detail and emphasis on maintaining accurate documentation
ø demonstrated ability to successfully adapt to constantly changing working conditions
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
m.s. in criminal justice, university of central florida, orlando, fl
b.s. in social science, university of central florida, orlando, fl
~ professional certifications ~
faa certified flight attendant ~ jetblue drug & alcohol abuse counseling ~ emergency response ~ cpr ~ first aid ~ automated external defibrillator ~ in-flight defensive measures ~ taser and electronic control weaponry
flight attendant / drug and alcohol counselor, jetblue airways 1/04 c present
- perform a broad range of duties including safety assurance, customer service, and pilot and crew support, as well as counseling services in the company s program aimed at combating drug and alcohol problems
- assist travelers with special needs and requests, provide snack and beverage services, and coordinate connecting flight arrangements
- conduct safety inspections; implement safety measures; instruct passengers on take-off, landing, and emergency procedures; perform security sweeps throughout the cabin; ensure compliance with corporate policies as well as faa regulations
- develop and implement patient-specific prevention and treatment plans in line with individual needs; assess goals and priorities and monitor progress; work closely with clients and family members to achieve program completion
- awarded jetblue flight attendant of the year (2008)
faa certified flight attendant, america west airlines 10/02 c 12/03
- in addition to similar flight attendant duties as listed above, contributed to the hiring recruiting and training process for new team members
- successfully led staff participation in community service initiatives
~ additional experience ~
active member, human trafficking research committee, university of central florida insert dates
- develop trainings and curricula for florida law enforcement personnel to increase awareness
- participate in lobbying for legislative changes to address human rights violations
volunteer, airline ambassadors 6/03 c present
- collect and deliver humanitarian aid and donations to orphanages, clinics, women s shelters, and remote communities worldwide; travel globally with doctors to respond to medical needs
- coordinate events for under-privileged children, rebuild orphanages, raise public awareness, and provide emotional support for children and families in need
substitute teacher k-12, sweethome school district 9/07 c present
effectively prepare and conduct lessons covering a diverse range of subjects; maintain detailed and accurate records of student attendance and performance
quickly adapt to varied working environments to provide children with ongoing academic support; establish open communications and serve as liaison for classroom, school faculty, and parents
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, i hold a master s degree in criminal justice and my professional qualifications include more than six years of experience as a flight attendant responsible for ensuring the safety and security of flight passengers and crew. i am adept at investigating physical settings for suspicious or criminal activity, and have worked in conjunction with law enforcement professionals to maintain compliance with federal laws and regulations.
to complement this background, i offer a solid record of volunteer work in humanitarian causes and heavy involvement with ucf s human trafficking research committee.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
kelly o shaughnessy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!