~ Results-focused Management Professional eager to contribute exceptional administrative, operations, and staff leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Considerable experience in office administration and management, workload planning, accounting, and personnel training and leadership.
Highly respected for attention to keen detail and deadlines, energy, enthusiasm, and prioritization abilities.
Adeptness in business correspondence, file maintenance, vendor relations, and customer service.
Proactively evaluate existing processes and procedures to identify areas of weakness and rapidly implement broad-based solutions and controls that advance productivity, enhance inventory management, and minimize expenses.
Reputation for professionalism, communication skills, solid judgment, integrity, and a team player work approach.
Highly versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, environments, and software; proficient user of spreadsheets and databases to track and organize crucial information.
Outstanding critical thinking, documentation, organizational, and research skills.
Healthcare Services Group, Las Vegas, NV, 2008 to Present
Area Manager / Training Manager C Housekeeping & Laundry
Spearhead housekeeping and laundry operations to achieve and maintain exceptional levels of cleanliness throughout entire facility.
Demonstrated exemplary performance, productivity and work ethic, resulting in three promotions since joining company.
Chosen and awarded as Manager of the Year in 2008 for assigned region.
Apply dynamic leadership talents toward training, motivating and managing personnel.
Proactively support human resources department by creating staff job descriptions, maintaining up-to-date personnel files, verifying payroll data, and establishing employee schedules.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Resourcefully develop and enforce standard operating procedures vital to optimizing efficiency and quality control.
Developed and administered inspection program to ensure and maximize quality assurance.
Leverage strengths in fiscal administration to assemble budgets and steer cost-effective purchasing and inventory management.
Silver State Helicopters, Las Vegas, NV, 2003 to 2008
Distance Learning System Administrator
- Provided consultative guidance to new course instructors and mentored students in successfully using online distance learning system.
- Formulated, reviewed, evaluated, and updated course curriculum, and provided real-time web-based training.
Arville Brake & Alignment, Las Vegas, NV, 2000 to 2003
- Performed full spectrum of administrative functions inclusive of report preparation, data entry, answering telephones, cash flow management, and monthly financial statement analysis.
- Merged excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving abilities to foster, nurture and maintain strong customer relationships, essential to maximizing referrals and repeat business.
Net-Tricity, Huntsville, AL, 1998 to 2000
Owner / General Manager
- Independently directed daily business operations encompassing strategic planning, customer relations, P&L, sales, marketing, and new business development.
- Drove revenue growth through proficiency in financial management, delivering informative and persuasive sales presentations, and motivating staff to display peak performance.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), QuickBooks, MLS
Associate s in Business Management, Ashworth Community College, Atlanta, GA, 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!