yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
service-oriented critical care nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in intensive care, triage and patient care skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- offer over 11 years solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- strong hands-on knowledge working in intensive care, critical care and rehabilitation departments.
- certified critical care nurse, member of code blue, rapid response and disaster teams, skilled in triage operations.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
emergency room nursing course metrowest medical center 2002
critical care nursing course metrowest medical center 2000
associate in science nursing massachusetts bay community college 1998
massachusetts registered nurse active
new hampshire registered nurse active
advanced cardiac life support active
basic life support active
adult critical care certification active
northeast rehabilitation hospital 2008-present
primary rehabilitation unit nurse
- consistently provide direct care to acute rehabilitation patient, from performing initial assessments to implementing treatment plans.
- actively collaborate with medical staff in the creation of detailed plan of care for complex medical-surgical patients.
metrowest medical center 1998-2008
intensive care unit charge nurse, 2000-2008
- actively supervised all licensed and unlicensed personnel, overseeing the collaboration with physicians to ensure optimal patient care.
- efficiently monitored patients during iv conscience sedation for invasive and non invasive procedures.
primary nurse-telemetry/medical surgical unit, 1999-2000
- successfully provided quality care for pre and postoperative patients, from monitoring of cardiac rhythm disturbances, interpreting data and determining implications for nursing intervention.
transitional care unit charge nurse, 1998-1999
- tasked with managing direct patient care, while also performing daily bed rounds within the hospital.
- effectively supervised both licensed and unlicensed medical personnel, facilitated productive inter-staff relations and issues resolution.
volunteer american association of critical care nurses
volunteer international honor society-phi theta kappa
volunteer education council; metrowest medical center
model of caring award, 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!