administrative management professional with 15+ years experience in accounting, executive office support, document control, communications, and customer service. proven leader efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. organize resources such as facilities and employees to ensure effective production of goods and services. plan by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements. maintain and monitor staff expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements and factors for the measurement of performance and consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness. technical competencies include microsoft word, excel, publisher, powerpoint, visio, wordperfect, access, maximo, jdedwards, peachtree, oracle, mas90, mas200, photoshop, coral draw, quarkxpress, adobe acrobat, macromedia freehand, aldus illustrator, lotus notes, microsoft outlook, 10-key (by touch), and type (65 wpm).
site administrator, 10/2005 c present
capstone (xcel energy), pueblo, co
- provide high-level administrative support to the director and 35 staff members involved in the $1.7b comanche expansion project.
- support hr and it departments on an as needed basis.
- utilize content management systems to track and store documents and files.
- oversee facility and ensure maximum efficiency and minimal down time.
- manage accounts payable and site expenditures for accuracy and integrity of figures.
- head up procedures for receipt and maintenance of construction drawings, transmittals, request for information (rfi), field change authorization (fca), change orders, and project logs.
- stand as point of contact during collaborations among contractors and engineers in an effort to increase productivity and maintain an uneventful process.
- handle administrative tasks including managing calendars, securing travel and housing accommodations, purchasing supplies.
- manage files and draft written communication.
savings manager, 10/2004 c 10/2005
vercuity, castle rock, co
- managed billing systems and financial records of clients to verify accuracy of billings processes.
- assessed savings reports and discovered unnecessary charges through effective research.
- contacted vendors to discontinue premium features, waive charges, and inquiry on client s behalf.
lead hardware reimbursement specialist, 08/2003 c 10/2004
echostar, englewood, co
- directed the success of 15 personnel.
- demonstrated strong process management abilities while converting a 3-day credit memo process to a same day process for echostar.
senior administrative support, 09/2000 c 12/2002
kaiser permanente, eta, walnut creek, ca
- provided high-level administrative support to director in epa and his 17 staff by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests.
- performed clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, travel arrangements, vendor invoices, expense reports, and employee management and scheduling meetings.
- purchased equipment, furniture, and supplies.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy c page 2 of 2
graphic designer, consultant, 05/2000 c 08/2000
event transportation associates, inc., los angeles, ca
- designed or created diagrams, site maps, and route maps to meet specific promotional needs of democratic national convention using macromedia of freehand and pagemaker.
- conferred with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- created designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
senior associate tfs specialist, 09/1999 c 05/2000
bank of america, los angeles, ca
- reviewed contracts to ensure completeness, and complete transactions between loan establishment and borrowers according to meeting bank of america and government standards.
- assessed individual letter of credit (loan) contracts for international trade department to evaluate degree of risk involved and determine acceptance of applications.
lead accounts receivables associate, 05/1998 c 09/1999
exp pharmaceutical waste management, hayward, ca
- directed the success of 3 accounting associates and ensured adherence to department standards.
- supported sales staff and shipping/receiving department by instituting a customized database for tracking purposes.
- performed financial management tasks such as account reconciliation and invoicing.
dallas community college, pursued paralegal studies degree
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!