yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com
driven professional seeking a challenging position as a legal secretary/paralegal, where expertise in office management, legal proceedings and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
experienced legal secretary and paralegal with over fifteen years experience in bankruptcy, plaintiff personal injury, family law, collections, and civil litigation. recognized for exceptional working knowledge of legal terminology, general law, and legal proceedings pertaining to a wide variety of case fields. in-depth expertise in preparing affidavits, briefs, pleadings, appeals, contracts, closing statements and trial statements for plaintiff and defendant representations. hands-on knowledge of research, investigative, interviewing, and reporting techniques. dynamic communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills. capable of working quickly and accurately under pressure to successfully meet short court deadlines. proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the legal profession. core competencies include:
analysis of complex legal documents preparation of evidentiary research
contacting witnesses for testimony direction of law office activities
organizing delivery of subpoenas submission of required information to courts
robert w. stewart, jr. legal corporation 1995-present
- efficiently prepared legal documents, including pleadings, briefs, contracts, agreements, discovery, and correspondence, utilizing various legal software programs.
- skilled at gathering and analyzing research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents, in support of legal arguments.
- responsible for filing and serving all legal documents with the courts and opposing counsel.
- proven ability to work independently in all aspects of litigation, including bankruptcy, plaintiff personal injury, family law, collections, and civil litigation.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced legal environment.
- remarkable skill at organizing work and resolving problems arising in all daily legal activities.
- skilled at performing independently or within legal support team to exceed all operational goals and achieve objectives.
- proven ability to discover and prepare trial for plaintiff and defendant representations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure legal situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!