Performance-driven professional eager to contribute exemplary scientific background and business acumen toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Significant expertise in operations leadership, complex data analysis, project coordination, client relationship management, and report preparation. Foster and maintain cooperative relationships with management, clients, and project stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes. Excel in research, proposal development, client service, and P&L (profit and loss) analysis. Dependable and extremely productive; reliably perform a thorough, systematic and quality job in all endeavors. Ability to establish effective and cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization. Polished multi-tasking abilities; effectively balance competing priorities.
Transformed under-performing region at AJ Cope by reorganizing processes and implementing new system, successfully growing sales by 40%.
Generated excellent revenue for AJ Cope by charging shipping fees on all orders and tracking eCommerce operations to ensure exceptional customer service.
Pioneered quarterly financial performance review program for Oasis H&C to enable and improve P&L analysis.
Championed several successful advertising campaigns at Oasis H&S which increased visibility and profitability by 50%.
Researched, analyzed and posted critical data relevant to future deals on Dealogic DCM platform, vital to company improving cost control, revenue growth, and profit maximization.
Oasis H&C, Chicago, IL, 2007 to Present
- Spearhead daily business operations encompassing contract administration, project coordination, P&L analysis, and client relations.
- Draft compelling project proposals for clients and apply sharp organizational skills to coordinate timely and budget-compliant project phases.
- Rely on significant financial proficiencies to oversee accounts payable and receivable, banking, and invoice processing.
- Resourcefully developed and maintained innovative record-keeping system to streamline and optimize access to critical files and documents such as purchase orders, proposals, invoices and payments.
- Devised and implemented training programs and broad-scope company policies to enhance workplace safety.
Sanya Kurtagic C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Dealogic, Ltd., London, UK, 2005 to 2006
Relationship Data Analyst
- Proactively supported Analytics department in comprehensive analysis of Debt Capital Markets data.
- Generated and provided informative reports to corporate clients and financial publications.
- Prepared quarterly reviews used by major financial publications such as Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Euroweek, and Investor in key decision-making activities.
- Analyzed global market trends and created daily news sheets to inform clients of trends.
- Provided client training and guidance in extracting and analyzing data from Dealogic global Debt Capital Markets platform.
AJ Cope and Son Ltd., London, UK, 2003 to 2005
- Quickly advanced from initial role as Sales Administrator and tasked with overseeing eCommerce element for largest independent supplier of scientific laboratory equipment in the UK.
- Spearheaded sales and business development functions while closely partnering with IT in developing graphical user interface.
- Contributed to driving revenue growth for company by establishing, nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Provided crucial technical guidance and support for clients experiencing issues with scientific equipment.
University Of London (University College London) C London, UK, 2004
Post-Graduate Diploma, Information Technology
- Completed Project Management course accredited by Association for the Project Management.
- Completed extracurricular Bioinformatics course
University Of London (Queen Mary College) C London, UK, 2002
Bachelor of Science in Genetics, with Honors
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), QuickBooks, Lotus Notes, MS Project, SQL, Java
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!