Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
♦ 436 Lisk Avenue ♦ Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx ♦
xxx-xxx-xxxx ♦ email@example.com ♦
Driven IT Professional seeking a challenging position as a Junior Level Front End Web Developer, where expertise in XHTML/CSS coding, content management systems, and flash animation will prove instrumental to compaxxxxxx success.
A results-oriented Web Developer with experience in graphic designer, flash animation, and design software workshops. In-depth expertise in webs development from design to coding. Strong hands on knowledge of developing compaxxxxxx identities through design of internet and print marketing. Proven business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and employee development, to IT troubleshooting. Track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. Demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of compaxxxxxx objectives. Excel in Multimedia design, including web coding. Online portfolio available at www.cynowicz.com/portfolio.
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver
Hand-coding using BBEdit
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Access
Freelance Graphic and Web Designer 2000-Present
- Successfully manage freelance business operations, including logos, business cards, pamphlets/brochures, door hangers, large signs, website layouts, and online newsletter layouts.
- Effectively designed compaxxxxxx identities through full web development projects from design to coding.
Tutor/College Assistant/Adjunct Lecturer
College of Xxxxxx 2004-Present
- Responsible for teaching Introduction to Design and Digital Media Environments; administered quizzes, exams, and homework assignments.
- Efficiently assisted students with design course assignments, answer technical questions, and lead Design software workshops
- Serving as lab supervisor, effectively managed computers through virus scanning, software updates, software installations, hardware checks, licensing, printer troubleshooting and maintenance.
Graphic Artist 2006-2008
Star Community Publishing Group
- Professionally designed weekly advertisements for newspaper.
- Effectively collaborated with sales staff, assisting with ad copy, logos, editing, and ad trafficking.
- Consistently provided in-house tech support for the sales personnel.
College of Xxxxxx, City University of Xxxxxx
Associates Degree of Arts in Liberal Arts 2001
Bachelor of Science in Communications Media 2004
Advanced Technology Classes in Software
Sessions Online School of Graphic Design
Multimedia Master's Certificate Present-2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!