ambitious professional with a proven track record of success and progressive customer service acumen including, assessment of available resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a solid determination to succeed. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
customer service / staff development / shipping & receiving
relationship management / leadership / team building & motivation
customer service technician, 10/2004 –
universal hospital services, englewood, co
- headed up a completed a 4 state 900 stretcher recall.
- repaired certain equipments and offered expertise to other staff responsible for repair of equipment.
- generated reports demonstrating strict compliance with the joint commission.
- exhibited dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic during every interaction with clients and co-workers.
- handled shipping and receiving functions accurately by paying close attention to detail and timeliness of shipments and arrivals.
- interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems in the most efficient and time-conscious manner.
- conferred with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
machine operator, 02/2002 – 07/2004
anacomp, denver, co
- produced microfiche for data storage and coordinated work load for time sensitive material-ck quality-shipping and receiving.
- operated office machines such as high speed business photocopiers, reader/scanners, addressing machines, and microfilm reader/printers.
- placed original copies in feed trays, feed originals into feed rolls, or positioned originals.
lead operator microfiche/team lead, 05/1995 – 02/2002
first data corporation, denver, co
- prepared and processed papers for use in scanning, microfilming, and microfiche.
- read job orders to determine the type of work to be done, the quantities to be produced, and the materials needed.
- adjusted machines, regulating factors such as speed, ink flow, focus, and number of copies.
- sorted, assembled, and proofed completed work.
repairman, j/c automotive repair shop
waiter/assistant manager, marie
manager/technician, g/s oil company
service writer/technician, tapps auto service
- dale carnegie course: effective speaking and human relations
- ase master automotive technician certification (expired)
- stryker medical certified for beds and stretchers
- stryker instruments certified neptune 1 & 2 repairs
- presently pursuing industrial electronics w/plc technology about 6 months to complete.
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of experience and strong ability in customer service to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as customer service technician is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i’ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to the overall administration of an economic enterprise. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in expediting projects, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my previous positions consist of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!