yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
6746 metropolitan center dr. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient executive chef eager to contribute extensive culinary expertise as well as strong management skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- dynamic chef trained in classical culinary techniques and corporate food service technologies that transition easily into any culinary environment.
- hands on experience in the qualitative aspects of food preparation; inspect prepared food to ensure adherence to specifications regarding appearance, quantity, temperature, and palatability.
- expert in designing beautiful meals at reduced cost without compromising appearance or taste.
- proven ability to produce dishes quickly, under time constraints, without sacrificing quality.
- provide overall planning and direction of all dining functions to achieve client satisfaction, develop business and increase profitability.
- consistently audit food service practices, generate recommendations and action plans for the consistent delivery of quality food service.
- continually increase revenue and profit margins while maintaining food and service quality through the training of haccp and implementation of menus and back-up within corporate guidelines.
- skillful at performing independently or within a culinary team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, citrix and adpay.
metz & associates 2006-2008
food service director, st coletta s of greater washington
flik international 2000-2006
the ritz carlton 1998-1999
problem solving/decision making skills:
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced culinary environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
human resource management skills:
- results-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple task and culinary teams simultaneously, coupled with the skill to effectively manage staff of all levels and backgrounds.
- effectively hire, train and direct staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in english and french.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
bachelors of science in culinary arts johnson & wales university 1998
college of pharmacy northeastern university 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!