yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
driven educator seeking a challenging position as an elementary school teacher, where expertise in child care, leadership and strong organizational skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents. strong background teaching special needs and esl students.
- strong classroom management skills, consistently create a safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment.
- taught basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- encouraged student stamina and independence in reading by matching reading material with individual reading levels.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- served as key member of a professional learning committee to continually refine curriculum to provide highest-possible student education.
- actively piloted the use of "the daily five" in first grade classrooms beginning september 2008.
- fostered effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- proven ability to implement improvements that streamline processes, increase efficiency and encourage productivity.
1st grade teacher harrisburg elementary school
kindergarten teacher harrisburg elementary school 1999-2005
committee member school-wide title i 2009-present
team member student-teacher
mentor teacher oregon
state university practicum student 2007
mentor teacher university of oregon practicum/student teachers 2003-2006
member site council 2002-2005
sped 810 autism & asperger's disorder post graduate course portland state university 2009
aed 518 agriculture in education oregon state university 2008
ed 506 portfolio development for continuing licensure oregon state university 2001
master of arts in teaching oregon state university 1999
early childhood and elementary authorization state of oregon
bachelor of arts in speech/language pathology university of maine 1995
member oregon education association
member oregon reading association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!