hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an accounting capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
in addition to my post-baccalaureate certificate in accounting in progress, i offer proficiency with microsoft excel software, and outstanding talents in budgeting, bookkeeping and estimating. to complement these qualifications, i offer solid organizational, planning, analytical, and prioritization skills which are essential in accounting and finance.
as a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, prudence and initiative. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ eager to launch a career in finance and accounting where excellent analytical, customer service, and administrative talents will provide an immediate and positive impact to a dynamic employer. ~
- currently pursuing post-baccalaureate certificate in accounting from southern oregon university in preparation for cpa exam.
computer skills include microsoft office suite applications such as word, excel and powerpoint; quickly master new software.
data-driven, methodical, articulate, and dedicated to achieving results, maximizing customer satisfaction, and ensuring accuracy in all endeavors.
highly versatile with the ability to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, and environments.
display a cooperative work ethic and a superior level of adaptability, initiative and diligence.
exemplary blend of interpersonal, communication, leadership and team-building skills.
company of oregon, 2008 to present
senior claims representative
- process claims from beginning to end in strict compliance with state and company rules and requirements.
- expertly administer litigated, attorney-represented, direct and um bodily injury claims with an exposure value of up to $100k as well as auto, homeowners, commercial and property claims for southern oregon.
- apply strong organizational skills toward conducting in-depth liability and coverage investigations as well as bodily injury evaluations for settlement purposes.
- serve as acting supervisor as needed, frequently training and mentoring new employees.
travelers insurance, 2007 to 2008
- leveraged outstanding critical thinking expertise to assess vehicle damages and prepare accurate repair estimates and actual cash values for total loss settlements.
- diplomatically resolved requests for re-inspections, customer complaints and repair quality issues.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
progressive insurance, 2003 to 2007
claims representative ii
efficiently and accurately administered direct and um bodily injury claims as well as auto and rv appraisals, consistently delivering first-rate customer service and attention.
facilitated liability and coverage investigations and led comprehensive bodily injury evaluations for settlement purposes.
expedited high claim volume through exemplary time management and multi-tasking abilities.
cintas first aid, tigard,
oregon, 2001 to 2003
steered b2b sales by cold calling for new prospects, scheduling appointments, delivering sales presentations, negotiating agreements, and signing new contracts.
successfully grew southern oregon territory by 42% in less than 2 years.
prior background includes role as construction estimator, bell hardware, medford, oregon, 1999 to 2001.
post-baccalaureate certificate in accounting (in progress), southern oregon university, 2008 to present
bachelor of science in health promotion/education, southern oregon university, ashland, oregon, 1997
associate of science degree, chemeketa community college, salem, oregon, 1994
- awarded full scholarship
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!