Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and determined Healthcare Executive to support your organization in maximizing productivity, growth, and revenues? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, I bring to you solid experience in healthcare administration, proficiency in office management, and an exemplary blend of communication, problem solving, planning, and clinical skills. To complement these qualifications, I offer an unwavering commitment to optimizing patient care, ensuring regulatory compliance, and maximizing quality control which is paramount in healthcare management.
As a member of your leadership team, I will consistently exhibit an exceptional commitment to driving business growth and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and forthcoming needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience. Please note that I am willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven leader with expertise in healthcare administration eager to contribute talents in driving operations, programs, projects, and administrative functions toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
Possess excellent academic credentials and an outstanding blend of organizational, strategic planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Well-honed multi-tasking abilities; efficiently balance competing and urgent priorities.
Highly skilled in goal setting and attainment, workload planning, and time management.
Quickly master new roles, responsibilities, challenges, software and environments.
Proactively analyze, create and execute administrative procedures to eliminate redundancy, improve productivity, and minimize expenses.
Adeptness in report writing, business correspondence, calendar management, file maintenance, and meeting logistics.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
Keen understanding of the economics of health care, associated financial management, health care law, and ethics.
M.P.A, Health Administration and B.A., Public Administration C Kean University, Union, NJ
Principles of Management Certificate
Certified Nursing Assistant
Sinai Hospital/ Krieger Eye Institute, 2007 to Present
Medical Practice Associate
- Perform full spectrum of administrative functions inclusive of calendar management, scheduling appointments and surgeries, coordinating travel arrangements for physicians, and orchestrating meetings and conferences.
- Apply proven leadership capabilities toward training, mentoring and supervising new staff in department policies and procedures.
- Perform data entry, prepare reports, and significantly enhanced office efficiency by streamlining departmental patient files and records.
St. Joseph Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, 2005 to Present
Certified Nursing Assistant (2005 to Present)
Billing Technician (2005 to 2006)
- Provide quality nursing care to patients while facilitating collaborative efforts among a multi-disciplinary health care team.
- Meticulously computed and administered patient billing for anesthesia services within Inpatient Acute Care Unit and process all laboratory and radiology requests in MEDITECH system.
- Reviewed patients charts to verify and ensure proper physician documentation.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Genesis Staffing Services, 2004 to 2005
- Leveraged exceptional organizational skills to oversee and coordinate staffing for new orders and emergency shifts for clients requiring nursing and nursing support personnel.
- Handled administrative tasks and proactively drove cohesive efforts among nursing centers, clients, affiliate vendors and staff.
DHMH, State of Maryland AIDS Administration, 2001 to 2003
HIV Health Services Coordinator / Program Administrator
Planned, scheduled and coordinated meetings throughout Maryland involving consortia, regional and statewide activities in direct support of programs focusing on optimizing health services for those affected by HIV and AIDS.
Actively monitored over $1M in federal/state-funded programs, with key focus on maximizing use of financial resources, controlling costs and meeting budgetary guidelines.
Conducted state-wide site visits to evaluate funded programs and determine ability to meet minimum required standards of care, performance and outcomes.
Appreciated for providing quality technical assistance to providers in resolving barriers to compliance and for advancing goal attainment.
Evaluated quarterly Ryan White Title II CARE Act program documentation to assess progress, define barriers, and navigate resolution.
Actively contributed to authoring successful grant applications submitted to HRSA for Title II of the Ryan White CARE Act and MAI/CBC program.
Demonstrated excellent organizational and prioritization skills to complete CRC report and portions of progress report for HRSA.
Critically analyzed fiscal budgets from health departments and organizations state-wide.
Appointed to Greater Baltimore HIV Planning Council to represent AIDS Administration for two years, and presented with Certificate of Appreciation in 2002 for exceptional service.
ROI, Timonium, MD, 1998 to 2001
- Played an integral role in successfully completing cash acceleration/maintenance project for Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center including accounts receivables over 60 days; surpassed projected cash flow goals of $500K monthly
- Spearheaded collection activities for several hospitals having outstanding medical claims.
Kirson Medical, Baltimore, MD, 1997 to 1998
- Exhibited solid planning, analytical and multi-tasking expertise to facilitate billing and collection of insurance claims.
- Championed efforts to maintain <25% ratio of account receivables over 120 days.
Coram Healthcare, Totowa, NJ, 1996 to 1997
- Analyzed and decisively coordinated referrals for contracted insurance companies.
- Seamlessly liaised between patients and contracted medical equipment companies.
Panel Reviewer, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of HIV/AIDS and Prevention
Licensed Real Estate Professional, Advance Realty, Baltimore, MD
Loan Advisor, Department of Community Development, Division of Housing; Paterson, NJ
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!