results-focused hr generalist eager to contribute expertise in driving full-scope operations toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing resource management and operational performance excels at managing employee relations, fusing human resources policies, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives.
technical competencies: pagemaker, word, wordperfect, excel, and access
automated digital offices, 07/2001 c present
assistant manager of business development
- demonstrate exemplary leadership attributes in directing business development efforts, developing strategic plans resulting in 180 new clients and $1.5mm in new business.
- leverage sales management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results and establishing consistent growth in annual profit margins.
- merge proven motivational and organizational talents to establish key metrics, goals, and objectives that improved performance and rankings.
- apply an in-depth understanding of software solutions to consistently acquire and retain new clients in the highly competitive industry.
- secure consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication.
socrates technologies, 10/1997 c 05/2001
marketing (training division)
- utilized communication and marketing skills to develop the content for company brochures and additional advertising materials such as banners, direct mailings, and e-mail campaigns.
- collaborated with the assistant director of sales with the facilitation, scheduling, and organization of events and trade shows.
- implemented sales management strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities and established tactical goals that complied with corporate objectives.
- defined the contents and utilized knowledge of hr management functions including developing professional development materials and scheduling training sessions.
- recruited account executives and incorporated personnel management abilities to form a sales department support team.
- headed up purchasing department and held accountable for purchasing functions during a transitional period for the department.
international monetary fund, 09/1994 c 09/1997
bureau of computer services (bcs)
- liaised with a variety of technical/non-technical departments for the purpose of heading up various relocation ventures for 100+ international departments.
- managed project specifications such as scheduling installations, upgrades, and handled technical support relevant to computer software and hardware.
page 1 of 2
embassy suites, washington, dc, 04/1993 c 08/1994
assistant hr generalist
- planned, directed, and coordinated human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation and payroll management.
- administered compensation, benefits, and assessed the accuracy of payroll contents and generated associated reports.
- analyzed statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting policies, and helping resolve work-related problems.
additional experience within telefiber network systems as a telemarketer
the american university, washington dc
bachelor of science in business administration and marketing
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my experience and strong ability in sales and hr. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as assistant hr generalist for embassy suites is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to the overall administration of an economic enterprise. my professional background also includes a proven expertise interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my previous positions consist of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and organizational programs based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, staffing, training, and reporting to your organization.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!