~ Dedicated Nursing Management Professional eager to contribute exceptional leadership and clinical expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in delivering exemplary patient care. ~
- Solid nursing management experience with proficiency in staffing, scheduling, policy and procedure development, workplace safety, and patient relations.
- Excel in communicating with multi-disciplinary health care team members to facilitate cohesive efforts and optimize quality of care.
- Significant clinical leadership abilities; able to interact with people at all levels within a health care organization and establish immediate rapport with colleagues and patients.
- Adeptness in patient advocacy, health promotion and education, and caring for patients of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Advanced knowledge of HIPAA compliance requirements and JCAHO standards
- Reliably assess complex situations to make swift and accurate decisions in time-sensitive and high-stress environments.
- Superior multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills; fluent in Russian.
Northern California Presbyterian Homes and Services, Greenbrae, California, 2004 to Present
Medical Facility Charge Nurse / Interim Clinical Nurse Manager
- Spearhead nursing services on skilled nursing unit for geriatric patient population.
Plan, direct, monitor and evaluate health care delivery to ensure consistent alignment with residents needs in independent and assisted living environments.
Administer emergency and daily care to residents inclusive of medication administration, cooperation with family members and multi-disciplinary health care team members, care plan development and adjustments, and health education.
Managed, motivate, supervise and mentor staff of nine, consistently promoting team cooperation.
Kokoro Assisted Living Facility, San Francisco, California, 2003
Director of Nursing Services
- Directed full-scope nursing services for brand new facility featuring Japanese cultural setting.
- Oversaw policy and procedure development, state regulatory compliance, hiring/staffing, and budget planning and administration.
- Reviewed applications from potential residents and conducted physical examinations to determine medical needs and level of care required.
California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California, 2001 to 2003
Earned promotion to newly-established position working closely with Human Resource and Education departments to fill nearly 100% of health professional vacancies on three campuses.
Marketed, promoted and administered recruiting program, interviewed potential candidates, facilitated hiring decisions, and placed personnel on appropriate specialty units.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Served as active member of San Francisco State College s new graduate nursing discussion panel and participated in numerous job fairs to attract and identify quality talent.
Scheduled, organized and executed open house events at CPMC for new graduates.
Effectively developed work schedules for staffing department personnel.
Created overseas recruitment and hiring program including all policies and procedures.
Nursing House Supervisor
- Steered seamless, compliant, efficient and quality-focused nursing (evening shift) operations for California campus.
- Exercised excellent problem solving and organizational skills to triage emergencies, maintain up-to-date medical records for patients, and delegate assignments to employees.
Kentfield Rehabilitation Hospital, Kentfield, California, 2000 to 2001
Staff Nurse / Nurse Supervisor
- Demonstrated polished clinical skills in providing direct patient care to individuals at rehabilitation facility recovering from spinal cord and head injuries, strokes, and other trauma.
- Proactively cared for patients in collaboration with physical, occupational and respiratory therapists.
- Prepared staff schedules, evaluated performance, and leveraged decisiveness and analytical abilities to perform discharge planning.
Seton Medical Center, Daly City, California
Telemetry Staff Nurse
Stanford Medical Center, Palo Alto, California
ENT and Urology Staff Nurse
Dr. Bruno Ristow, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, San Francisco, California
Operating Room / Recovery Room Nurse
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Ø Medical Qigong
Ø Director of Nursing Services
Ø Nursing Case Management
Ø Legal Aspects of Nursing
Ø Public Health Nurse
Ø Cardiac Life Support (CPR)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!