dynamic professional eager to contribute expertise in sociology toward actively supporting diverse communities in facilitating advocacy programs focused on optimizing client performance and supporting their diverse needs.
- diverse communities: expertise that transfers into grounded experience in comprehensive client centered customer service model that focuses on the needs of under-privileged individuals, adults, and aging communities.
- client service: ability to communicate with ethnically and culturally diverse communities. ability to follow all program policies, procedures, and guidelines including but not limited to client confidentiality and safety, information security, and fair policies and procedures.
valdosta state university, valdosta, georgia ~ bachelor of science in sociology
valdosta state college, valdosta, georgia ~ relevant courses:
nursing, sociology, computer science
marker 29 produce, lake park,
sales assistant, 09/1997 c present
- perform varied and diverse clerical functions requiring limited knowledge of office management systems and procedures including a combination of answering an 8-line phone system, word processing, data entry, and file management.
- invoice clients and maintain accounts payable; continue to explore and structure methods for reducing costs and decreasing expenditures.
- verify quick and prompt receipt of products to and from clients; address discrepancies with professionalism and tact.
- generate, assess, and organize various records and manage the content of documents.
center for personal and family growth
- supervised the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures.
- analyzed financial activities of establishment and provide input into budget planning and preparation processes; reviewed reports pertaining to activities such as payroll.
- designed, implemented, and evaluated staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, and performance measurement criteria.
- developed or updated procedures, policies, and standards.
- maintained records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, and machine maintenance.
- made recommendations to management concerning as staffing decisions and procedural changes.
- monitored inventory levels and requisition or purchase supplies as needed.
- provided employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- researched, compiled, and prepared reports, manuals, correspondence, and other information required by management or external agencies.
nurse partner for south georgia medical center and assistant manager for strawberry field
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a (insert role) and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of knowledge in the areas of client relations, diversity, and working with under-privileged individuals, adult, and elderly persons. to compliment these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to providing stellar customer service and deal directly with the public as a front-line company representative, keeping in mind to remain accessible to clients at all times while simultaneously exceeding goals. to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established goals.
as a proactive contributor to your company, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior motivational attributes, unparalleled levels of enthusiasm and personal dedication, and strong client relations. i have a keen eye for analytical observation and have an administrative management background.
with proven leadership abilities and a demonstrated record of personal success and achievement, i have recognizably improved levels of company and service positioning. i continuously utilize an aptitude to strategically indicate complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!