qualified professional with 10+ years of proven success in accounting, business administration, loan operations, and financial management. spearhead vision, strategy, and execution of financial operations. highly analytical with strong knowledge of financial management, account reconciliation, able to prepare financial statements with great accuracy and precision. record of achievement developing and directing the activities of multifunctional personnel in ever-changing, dynamic environments. intuitive leader with astute ability to analyze business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses. intuitive leader with acute business acumen and expertise in analyzing operations, preparing periodic reports. core competencies include:
accounting procedures / general ledger accounts / cash handling / auditing / financial management
cross selling / client relations / loan funding / personnel supervision
silverton bank, n.a., 2006 c present
loan operations analyst
- analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options available, as well as the terms of those services.
- review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- stay abreast of new types of loans and cross-sell financial services/products to better meet customers' needs.
- stand as department liaison to horizon; the vendor accountable for logging, researching and correcting technical issues within the system.
- issue fed funds lines of credit and generated letters of credit through jp morgan chase.
the bankers bank, 1999 c 2006
ops manager/audit coordinator, 2005 c 2006
- advised lower level managers on monthly audit findings and suggested improvement of operations.
- conducted operations audits to determine if systems and programs function according to established standards.
- headed up bsa/aml tracking of wire/current transactions on behalf of high-risk banks.
ops supervisor/audit coordinator/project manager, 2004 c 2005
- facilitated external audits and secured necessary document including answers to audit responses.
- collaborated with the avp on a variety of complex projects and building experience staff.
- managed disaster recovery functions including suggesting amendments to the disaster recovery manual and standing as rep of the disaster recovery incident management team.
lead electronic funds representative, 2001 c 2003
- defined procedures for supporting coin and currency desk and domestic/international wire desk.
- monitored testing of new opnet for windows and implementation of ci connection.
- enhanced the professional success of other staff members by offering specific training sessions.
- collected and analyzed data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy \ page 2 of 2
electronic funds processor, 1999 c 2001
- demonstrated attention to detail by facilitating domestic and international wire transfers with accuracy.
united mortgage and teller school: teller training certificate, 1996
- money laundering alert, 2005 c 2006
- community bankers association, 2005
- cba compliance program, 2005
- kennesaw state university: ama leadership skills for managers, 2004
- dale carnegie & associates: step up to leadership, 2003
- community bankers association: supervisory management series, 2002
- georgia bankers association/aba: law & principles of banking, principals of banking, accounting i, star student, 2000 c 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!