results-driven lending specialist seeking to continue to contribute superior organizational, analytical, and customer service skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing revenue and operational performance as a member of the broker mortgage services team
ø offer two years of banking industry experience, with expertise in facilitating a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø strong background in loan application analysis and processing; demonstrated ability to effectively work with cross-functional personnel to aid timely progression
ø dynamic organization, prioritization, and time management skills; consistently achieve critical deadlines
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø ensure compliance with all corporate policies and government regulations
st. george bank 2007 c present
- deliver exceptional, knowledgeable customer service for existing and prospective clients applying for personal loans and credit cards
- diligently review, analyze, and process applications; serve as a liaison for customers and interdepartmental bank personnel
- personally maintain superior levels of productivity; actively contribute to business improvement initiatives
svpa pty ltd 2000 c 2006
building concierge at
commonwealth bank c parramatta branch
(2004 c 2006)
building concierge at telstra c sydney head office (2000 c 2004)
- courteously received clients and other visitors; provided assistance
- effectively oversaw building maintenance operations; anticipated building needs and ensured efficient response to unanticipated situations
client meetings and appointments; maintained calendar and schedule
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a mortgage lending capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, i have maintained a solid record of outstanding productivity as a verifications clerk during my two years with st. george bank. i excel at providing excellent customer service as well as internal assistance for branch staff. my keen eye for detail and sharp analytical acumen have consistently proven instrumental in my success.
as an employee of the broker mortgage services department, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i can continue be a valuable asset to st. george bank, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!