yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
results-driven manager eager to contribute expertise in operations, business development and team building toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- ambitious professional with a 22+ year proven track record of success and progressive business acumen, including deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, client evaluation, and sound decision making.
- exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic.
- proven ability to interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration and efficacy.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success.
- dynamic communication, presentation, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft outlook suite, windows, homesaver, homebase, and calxaz.
collection counselor iii capital one bank 2010-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from contacting overdue account holders and establishing payment plans to taking payments and updating account status.
customer service associate bank of america 2009-present
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- effectively handle $120m in bad debt situations, collecting back payments of $37k/month while keeping losses to under 30%.
manager k & c properties 1990-present
- oversee a wide variety of real estate operations, including the purchase, renovation and leasing residential properties.
collector/loss mitigation associate bank of america 2009-2010
- actively work with clients overdue on loan payments to develop a reasonable financial payment plan.
internet sales associate autonation 2007-2009
- successfully steered auto sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
loan officer gmac, creve core & united capital 1997-2000
- proficiently prepared and reviewed all relevant documentation to accurately evaluate potential risk; analyze financial statements, property valuation, credit score, debt, and loan-to-value ratios.
coursework in christian education pottershouse school of ministry 2012
of arts in sociology university of illinois
licensed real estate agent state of illinois
licensed insurance producer state of illinois
sales, motivation, public speaking, & human relations certifications dale carnegie
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!