BS Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with two years of professional experience eager to contribute academic and practical background as well as technical proficiencies and strong project management skills toward building a successful career with a progressive organization.
Excel throughout engineering project phases from design and process development through to extensive testing and quality assurance.
Exemplary expertise in root cause analysis, process standardization, precision measurement, tolerance analysis, and seamlessly collaborating with team members.
Advanced troubleshooting, research, problem solving and relationship-building skills.
Adept at interpreting and preparing technical drawings and blueprints, and verifying specifications to ensure quality control.
Outstanding prioritization, presentation, decision-making, organizational, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
Reputation for integrity, decisiveness, and team-building proficiency.
Well-versed in gas dynamics, air conditioning engineering, material selection, fatigue and fracture mechanics, experimental methods in fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
Able to safely operate shop tools such as lathe, band saw, mill, and drill press.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
University of Idaho (ABET accredited), Moscow, ID, 2007
- Recipient of Bruce Mitchell Scholarship (for Outstanding Engineering Student) 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007.
Successfully passed Idaho Engineer in Training Exam (EIT), 2007
Licensed Operator of Forklifts and Scissor Lifts, 2008 to Present
40-Hour Course for Ziess CMM, 2008
40-Hour OSHA Compliance Course, 2007
Seastrom Manufacturing Company, Inc. (AS9100 and ISO 9001 Certified), Twin Falls, ID, 2007 to 2009
Quality / Safety Engineer
- Resourcefully investigated, identified and completed root cause failure analysis and preventative actions for problems with non-conforming parts both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated a team player work approach in troubleshooting problems with products during all phases of production.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Created and programmed up to ten measurement plans for production parts each month on Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Served as primary contact for customer quality inquiries, requiring superior communication and problem solving skills.
- Implemented and administered Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) inclusive of paperwork for each order; served as member of Material Review Board (MRB) to approve new production parts.
- Spearheaded annual procedural audits to maintain compliance and diligently steered adherence to European Union s Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances (REACH).
- Effectively administered hazardous waste removal program inclusive of documentation.
- Employed polished organizational skills to complete up to ten First Article and final inspections per day, calibrate approximately 200 measuring instruments, and verify floor job cards before parts entered production.
Contributed subject matter expertise and dynamic communication skills toward successfully training as many as 50 new hires in safety and quality as well as facilitating all employee certification training in forklifts and aerial scissor lift.
- Chaired company s Safety Committee, holding accountability for monthly safety inspections, Emergency and Safety Plans, OSHA compliance and documentation, and monthly safety training for 140 employees.
National Interagency Fire Center C Casual Payment Center, Boise, ID, summer of 2005, 2006 and 2007
Payroll Clerk Type I, II, and III
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on proven performance, work ethic, and commitment to excellence.
- Expeditiously reviewed and processed time sheets for non-government wildland firefighters.
- Delivered superlative customer service, performed data entry and auditing, and maintained files.
- Contributed to devising new procedures and guidelines for timesheet processing to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated strong leadership talents in mentoring and advising Level I Clerks.
Prior background includes employment with the Bureau of Land Management in Butte, MT and St. George, UT C served as Fuels Crew Member (Range Technician) and Fire Engine Crew Member.
SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, Matlab, TK Solver, EES, MathCAD, Calypso for CMM, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a mechanical engineering capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you an excellent academic background, demonstrated experience in the manufacturing industry, and an exemplary blend of talents in computer-aided design, troubleshooting, research, analysis, documentation, and quality assurance. To complement these qualifications, I offer an unwavering commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through an industrious work ethic and keen analytical skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!