Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to exemplary academic qualifications, I bring to you outstanding skills in global finance and payment processing operations, and a significant blend of talents in customer/client relationship management, statistical analysis, and project management. Additionally, I offer excellent organizational, planning, analytical, supplier relations, and communication skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through conscientiousness, versatility, and keen prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Eager to contribute significant talents in Finance and Operations toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Quality-focused professional with excellent academic credentials, outstanding financial acumen, and proven project management skills. Excel in global payment processing operations with specialization in account management, supplier relations, continuous improvement, and international business. Exhibit a collaborative work ethic and a friendly personality which facilitates immediate trust with customers and suppliers of all cultures and backgrounds. Strong communication skills with fluency in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese). Advanced capabilities in using Internet-based payment tools including international payments, credit card and wire transfers, eCommerce applications, and online security applications to prevent fraud.
Championed backlog clean-up project at Melbourne IT DBS to uncover $180K in new revenue and slash order backlog by 40%.
Elevated productivity at Melbourne by 50% by assembling and leading cross-functional problem resolution team.
Analyzed, standardized and simplified existing processes at Melbourne to enhance efficiency and successfully decrease data entry errors by 80%.
Recognized by department director at VeriSign for drastically accelerating authentication processing time from 15 days to five days in less than two months.
Recipient of outstanding performance evaluation at VeriSign, attaining top recognition as Key Player .
Melbourne IT DBS Inc., Mountain View, CA, 2008 to Present
Renewal Specialist (2010 to Present)
- Spearhead account management for 150+ global suppliers inclusive of payment processing, account audits, relationship management, and broad-scope project leadership.
- Create, document and process invoices, coordinate renewals, and meticulously reconcile monthly payments while providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Guide cooperative and cohesive efforts among international personnel to ensure and maintain optimum customer satisfaction and attainment of department goals.
- Train, mentor and support new hires, consistently emphasizing quality service and accuracy.
- Support internal and external clients via appropriate SLA and expeditiously resolve issues.
Order Fulfillment Analyst (2008 to 2009)
- Proficiently oversaw more than 50 international ccTLD (country code top level domain) registries by generating process templates, completing required foreign forms, and communicating with clients and client management via email and phone to expedite registry process.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained excellent supplier relationships, essential to maximizing business and revenue growth.
- Applied commitment to accuracy in administering renewal and payment process.
- Interpreted and generated complex reports such as pivot charts, Excel formulas and graphs to analyze and document key statistical data.
VeriSign Inc., Mountain View, CA), 2006 to 2007
Authentication Specialist II (Customer Support)
- Contributed exceptional investigative talents and attention to detail toward researching legal business entities including business registration, address/telephone, domain ownership, and confirmation of key business information and organizational contacts.
- Proactively compiled comprehensive overview and report on Extended Validation SSL product in China to drive new market expansion and boost revenue.
Prior background includes 5 years of sales and customer service roles at: Lite-On USA Milpitas, CA; Sterling Works (Valley Fair), San Jose, CA; Peking Restaurant, Morgan Hill, CA and Wingo Travel USA, Inc. San Jose, CA.
M.A. in Financial Economics, San Jose State University, 2005
B.S. International Business, San Jose State University, 2003
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table), Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint, QuickBooks, Outlook, Visio, Lotus, Adobe Professional, FedEx Shipping, PayPal
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!