yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
837 magnolia ave, unit b xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
results-oriented financial manager seeking a challenging and progressive position in accounting, where expertise in financial management, customer service, and business organization will prove instrumental to company success.
a results-oriented accountant offering six years progressive account experience culminating in a position as senior accountant; specific expertise in servicing client accounts, managing accounts, and training financial staff. in-depth expertise in assessing client accounts, auditing financial files, and generating financial reports. strong hands on knowledge of developing full-sxxxxxxle training courses to eduxxxxxxte both clients and financial personnel on policy and procedure. proven business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from client accounts, customer service and accounting/finance. track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. excel in computer technology; ms excel, ms word, ms powerpoint, outlook express, and ifs accounting software.
wna comet west, inc. 2005-present
senior accountant, 2006-present
- effectively maintain and balance accounts by verifying, alloxxxxxxting, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- successfully prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries; handle monthly financial statements, bank reconciliation, month-end closing and fisxxxxxxl year-end closing processes.
- efficiently prepare, review, and analyze financial reports; formulate information for audits.
- proficiently write and maintain procedures for all financial policies, including internal control policies.
accounts receivable/credit associate, 2005-2006
- successfully managed aging customer account balances through xxxxxxreful analysis and detailed research.
- proficiently identified delinquent accounts, initiated collection procedures; identified bad debt and financial risk.
- effectively ensured timely and accurate completion of new customer credit applixxxxxxtions.
- consistently created and maintained detailed accounts receivable logs containing pertinent account information.
- ensured accurate posting of xxxxxxsh received; trained and directed xxxxxxsh posting associate.
accounts payable associate, 2005-2006
- properly matched invoices with receivers and/or additional documentation and prepared invoices for entry.
- efficiently entered invoices into system for payment, matched purchase orders to invoices to ensure accuracy of billing.
- successfully researched and resolved invoice discrepancies; generated check run reports for approval.
- consistently resolved vendor inquires, providing excellent customer service; maintained vendor database information.
phfe management solutions 2003-2005
field monitor, 2004-2005
- effectively supervised 110+ day-xxxxxxre provider files receiving government reimbursement for food expenses.
- successfully monitored and audited 25-35 day-xxxxxxre providers per month, ensuring regulations compliance.
- efficiently designed and taught newly-licensed day-xxxxxxre provider eduxxxxxxtional training.
- consistently verified validity of applixxxxxxtions through performance of unannounced audits.
accounts payable analyst, 2003-2004
- successfully reviewed and validated all payment authorization, ensuring inclusion of all related information and documents.
- efficiently prepared payment vouchers ensuring correct project and account number coding.
- proficiently handled budget analysts to reconcile budget issues.
- effectively trained new customers in policy and procedure.
bank of amerixxxxxx 2002-2003
customer service rep ii
- effectively monitored, coached, and developed new hire customer services representatives.
- efficiently processed customer service xxxxxxlls and found effective solutions.
master of business administration in management university of wisconsin, whitewater, wi. gpa: 3.92/4.0 2008
bachelor of science in accounting university of phoenix 2007
coursework in accounting xxxxxx state university, fullerton, xxxxxx
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!