yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
results-driven, solutions-focused and detail-oriented team player desiring a challenging and progressive sales management role within a dynamic and successful market leader.
ø offer over 11 years of solid and progressive executive-level sales and marketing experience, including managing product lines, justifying new product development investments, strategizing new product requirements, developing sales forecasts, determining product pricing, and launching new products to the marketplace.
ø successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; administer key account relationships and large-scale projects.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
ø skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
ø technical expertise in windows 98, windows 2000, windows xp, microsoft excel, visio, powerpoint, access, outlook, and word.
ø bilingual in spanish and english.
~ key achievements ~
recipient of the president club bank award: 2005, 2006, 2007
ranked in top 10 in sales in la region: 2004, 2005, 2006
a & f home loans 2007-present
sales account executive
- successfully steer loan operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; managed/coordinated loan closings through communication with borrower, appraiser, loan company, title company, and realtor.
- solid experience in targeting and customizing loan programs targeted to meet client financial needs.
- manage broad scope of accounting/finance activities including reviewing credit reports, analyzing income statements, and underwriting procedures.
bank of america 2002-2007
sales account executive
- contributed proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns/promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively handled mortgage processes for home purchases, refinance, and new home construction: review and analyze loan transaction packages for preliminary approval in accordance with bank guidelines
numero uno realty 1997-2002
senior loan agent
- effectively maintained cross-sell ratios by peeling the onion , while profitably offering and closing the sale on all banking products to both new and established clientele.
- successfully expedited loan processes by efficiently networking key players, including loan processors, appraisers, and local title companies.
- effectively trained, developed, and supervised two loan processors and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
bachelor of arts in business administration computer and technology college university, los angeles, ca
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!