yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
hospitality specialist eager to contribute industry expertise as well as dynamic management, guest service and team leadership skills toward supporting the employer in maximizing business performance.
- broadly trained and highly disciplined hospitality specialist offering both sales and operations expertise.
- experienced in coordinating with business operations, guest services and sales to achieve all hospitality goals and objectives; received four merits of outstanding guest service from disney.
- in-depth expertise in providing location support, selecting entertainment/decor, and event cleanup.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction fluent in spanish and english.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
concierge/operations assistant/front desk cashier disney s wilderness lodge 2008-2009
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of hospitality operations, from guest check in/out, customer service and dining reservations to room deliveries, resolving guest issues and ensuring satisfactory experience.
- successfully steer sales operations of admission tickets to parks, shows and tours to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
assistant special events coordinator seawolf restaurant 2007
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele.
- actively collaborated in the coordination and organization of bump-in and bump-out stages of weddings, receptions and formal events.
- strategically coordinated and led teams to efficiently facilitate event preparation and set-up.
- effectively trained and directed international and domestic staff and actively collaborated in operation functions such as duty delegation and providing guidance/mentoring.
office manager 360 degree realty, ltd. 2007
- responsible for managing guest reservations, check in/out, walk-ins, and employee training for four separate properties.
- effectively handled customer requests and provided timely complaint resolution to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
property manager suites of saugatuck/arrowhead resort/orchard inn & suites 2007
- managed a broad range of hospitality operations, including housekeeping, grounds maintenance, personnel, and guest services.
innkeeper saugatuck harbor inn 2007
- proficiently handled all aspects of daily inn operations, including preparing and serving breakfast for 24 guests.
cultural events assistant city of portage parks & recreation department summer 2006-2005
- successfully collaborated in the planning and execution of city cultural events; responsibilities included set-up/take-down, tour, costuming, catering/food concessions, and money management.
bachelors of arts in hospitality business michigan state university east lansing, mi 2008
studied hospitality business & events macquarie university study abroad manly, australia 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!