quality-oriented court clerk eager to contribute exceptional administrative support and customer service skills toward supporting the employer as a driven and productive team member
ø offer numerous years of progressive experience as a court clerk, with expertise in criminal justice procedures
ø work closely with internal and external parties in person, on the telephone, and via e-mail; investigate and respond to requests and inquiries
ø coordinate scheduling, and prepare and maintain critical documentation, and update legal records
ø effectively manage large volumes of information; maintain databases and filing systems
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; superior time management and organizational abilities
ø demonstrated ability to perform multiple responsibilities simultaneously and under heavy pressure; strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø facilitate a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction
city of north las vegas 1991 c present
senior court clerk (1996 c present)
court clerk ii (1994 c 1996)
court clerk i (1991 c 1994)
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within the court system to attain senior-level position entrusted with a broad range of administrative functions
- accurately maintain multiple courtroom calendars; manage case volume flow and issue court dates
- review, verify, and correct case information; ensure proper care, custody, and control of court records
- enter sentences as directed by the judge, issue and expunge warrants as appropriate, and update arrest records; gained valuable hands-on experience within the warrant department
- serve as a liaison between the court and other departments, law enforcement agencies, attorneys and legal staff, and the general public
university of nevada las vegas 1990 c 1999
studies toward bachelor of science in criminal justice
(10 credits shy)
rio hondo community college 1988
associate of arts in general education
hiring agent name
i am currently in the process of relocating to the insert specific city/county area and seeking a challenging career opportunity. i am submitting my resume for your review and thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 19 years of experience as a court clerk for the city of north las vegas. throughout my tenure with the court system, i have worked in administrative and customer service capacities, and am adept at performing multiple concurrent functions to ensure the timely handling of matters in a fast-paced environment. i excel at accurately maintaining and updating legal records, including warrants and arrest records. to complement this background, i offer substantive studies toward a bachelor s degree in criminal justice.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to insert city or company name, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!