Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
16 Shadowbrook Ct. Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx
Results-driven, solutions-focused and detail-oriented team player desiring a challenging and progressive Welder position within a dynamic and successful company.
Ø Offer solid and progressive professional experience, including expertise within welding, operations, and mechanical capacities.
Ø Excellent skills in welding all types of materials, including steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
Ø Strong knowledge of mechanical systems, fabrication, and welding.
Ø Understanding of welding theory and principles.
Ø Hand s on experience with welding tools and welding codes.
Ø Solid skills in use of hand and power tools.
Ø Great skills in operation of lathe, drill press, milling, and threading machines.
Ø Exceptional ability to interpret and apply blueprints and schematic diagrams.
Ø Quality-oriented professional with a reputation for service, satisfaction, and results.
Ø Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously.
Ø Creative troubleshooter able to quickly identify problems and implement practical solutions.
Ø Proven ability to quickly learn and utilize new methods, systems, and technology.
Ø Track record of regular promotions and increasingly complex assignments.
Xxxxxx Attractions/Shows 1996-Present
- Effectively train and direct 5-member staff and actively collaborate in Human Resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- Manage broad scope of operational activities including erecting and dismantling a wide variety of carnival rides.
- Sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from welding, electrical work and painting to changing berrings belts and chains, mounting center motors and rewiring trailer lights.
- Consistently handle box trucks, trailer parking, and over-sized vehicle manipulation.
- Proven record of promotions to progressively responsible positions.
- Successfully assisted Mechanic by commandeering black and gray water pumps for refurbishment.
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele.
Delta School of Trade 2000
Structural Steel Certification 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!