proven leader and business operations manager efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. organize resources such as facilities and employees to ensure effective production of goods and services. plan by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements. maintain and monitor staff expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements and factors for the measurement of performance and consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness.
customer service / negotiation / personnel relations / sales management
operations / business development / data analysis / recruitment and hiring
g2, inc., city, state
ap/ar specialist/billing, 06/2005 c present
- demonstrate ability resulting in receipt of a certificate of appreciation for outstanding performance and dedication during a time of critical need.
- provided answers to accounting issues including cost and profit analysis, monthly cash activity, bank statements, a/r, a/p, gl, and s/l balances.
- classified and recorded numerical data to keep financial records complete and prepared subsequent data covering billing account reconciliations & balance sheet account reconciliations.
aspen park veterinary hospital, aspen, co
veterinary technician, 2001 c 2002
- performed laboratory tests on blood, urine, and feces, such as urinalyses and blood counts, to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of animal health problems.
- administered medications, vaccines, serums, and treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
- prepared animals for surgery, performing such tasks as shaving surgical areas and prepared treatment rooms for surgery.
- provided information and counseling regarding issues such as animal health care, behavior problems, and nutrition.
american furniture warehouse, lakewood, co
sales representative, 2000 c 2001
- answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- computed sales prices, totaled purchases and processed cash or credit payment.
- described merchandise and explained use and care of merchandise to customers.
- greeted customers and ascertained what each customer wanted or needed.
- inventoried stock and maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- opened and closed cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
page 1 of 2
outback 4x4, aruba
owner/manager, 1999 c 2000
- addressed all operations management concerns with a focus on strategic, tactical, and short-term operation management issues within an overseas company.
- designed operation and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the firm's products/services.
- oversee the success of various internal employees and maintain a consistent understanding of the happenings behind the company's core operations and continually actively seek after operations improvement.
- ensure that business operations are efficient and effective and oversee the management of resources, the distribution of goods and services to customers, and the analysis of systems.
home pet watch, clearwater, fl
owner/manager, 1998 c 1999
- launched, owned, and operated a successful company and consistently grew revenue.
- executed a hands-on approach by engaging in all operations activities including sales, marketing, accounting, office administration, and planning the use of capital and human resources.
- enhanced company s market share through selective marketing ploys including promotion efforts.
shaggy dog and hotel bow wow, darlington, pa
owner/manager, 1995 c 1998
- strengthened the company image and position by defining methods to better meet the needs of clients through client relations and excellent animal care.
- handled financial management functions including account payables and receivables in addition to operations.
additional experience within economy supermarkets as a cashier/office
manager and in body essentials as owner/manager
private pilot s license
howard county community college
- microsoft excel in a day. 2006
- microsoft excel database management, 2006
- microsoft excel, level 2, 2006
on the charity committee, g2, inc.
green belt in karate
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!