yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 • xxx-xxx-xxxx • corya@rasmussenequipment
dynamic communicator • professional recruiter• winning salesperson
results-driven leader eager to contribute strong operations management, business development and customer service skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing operational performance.
- offer sixteen years of solid and progressive sales experience, including expertise in business operations, sales marketing, and employee development.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, networking, and relationship management skills.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and promotions to expand clientele base.
- demonstrated dynamic sales and customer service skills; successfully generate sales over $1m in annual revenue.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
- technical expertise in pc's, laptops, and networks in windows systems, microsoft office suite; proven competency with word processing, database development, and spreadsheets.
salesperson rasmussen equipment company 2004-present
- responsible for inside sales of construction equipment; successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue;
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts
- solid experience in targeting and managing inbound/outbound telephone sales, product purchasing, price negotiation, product research via web/professional journals; inventory, product delivery, and payment processing.
manager the med/mvp sports science institute 2005-2007
- served as weekend gym facility manager, responsible for client check-in, record keeping, front desk supervision, equipment maintenance, facility inspection, strength and conditioning specialist.
- consistently maintained client relationships through customer communication, product education, and client services.
feip technician furmanite america 2002-2003
level ii power technician comforce williams 2001-2002
head athletic trainer/atc,cscs salt lake physical therapy associates 1992-2001
bachelor of science brigham young university provo, ut
associate of science college of eastern utah price, ut
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!