yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic communicator • administrative professional • customer representative
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, customer service and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- offer solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise in business support, office administration and customer service.
- demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including written documentation, database maintenance and financial management functions.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- exhibit strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding professional standard of ethics.
- provide individualized consultation to potential clients, educating them of company products, services and customized plans.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new markets/clients.
- proven ability to express concepts in ways that lead clients to understand product and service sales presentations.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
- strategically handled high-volume customer traffic to maximize use of time and resources while meeting client needs.
- responsible for utilizing assessment and prioritization skills in determining appropriate action for customer complaints and requests.
sovereign bank 1987-2009
new account representative, 1996-2009
head teller, 1990--1992
customer service representative, 1992-1996
responsible for selecting, ordering and allocating supplies for entire bank branch.
managed a broad range of customer service functions, from assisting customers in opening new accounts and resolving banking issues to processing transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
north shore community college lynn, ma 1990
associates of arts degree
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!