yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
dynamic communicator • administrative professional • customer representative
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, customer service and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- offer solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise in business support, office administration and customer service.
- demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including written documentation, database maintenance and financial management functions.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- exhibit strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding professional standard of ethics.
- provide individualized consultation to potential clients, educating them of company products, services and customized plans.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new markets/clients.
- proven ability to express concepts in ways that lead clients to understand product and service sales presentations.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
- strategically handled high-volume customer traffic to maximize use of time and resources while meeting client needs.
- responsible for utilizing assessment and prioritization skills in determining appropriate action for customer complaints and requests.
sovereign bank 1987-2009
new account representative, 1996-2009
head teller, 1990--1992
customer service representative, 1992-1996
responsible for selecting, ordering and allocating supplies for entire bank branch.
managed a broad range of customer service functions, from assisting customers in opening new accounts and resolving banking issues to processing transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
north shore community college lynn, ma 1990
associates of arts degree
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!