Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a administrative capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to solid administrative experience and a degree in business, I bring to you outstanding skills in using Office applications, and a significant blend of talents in financial management, report preparation, operations leadership, and staff supervision. To complement these qualifications, I offer excellent organizational, customer service, analytical, and communication skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through diligence, versatility, and keen interpersonal skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Highly organized and creative Administrative Professional eager to contribute considerable experience in personnel and operations leadership toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing productivity and performance.
Broad-based administrative experience with proven strengths in records management, payroll processing, calendar management, human resources, and preparing financial statements and reports.
Adept at tracking expenses, database and spreadsheet development, coordinating special events, and supervising staff.
Excel in problem solving, data analysis and administration, vendor relations, facilitating meetings, and establishing strong employee relations.
Highly respected for attention to detail and deadlines, organizational skills, prioritization abilities, and commitment to confidentiality..
Reputation for professionalism, communication skills, integrity, and a team player work approach.
Industrious and extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software applications, and environments.
Technical skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher) and Adobe Photoshop.
Mount Olive College, Mount Olive, NC, 2009
Bachelor of Science In Business Administration
- Concentration In Management and Organizational Development
Beaufort County Community College, Washington, NC, 2007
Associate s Degree in Business Administration; Medical Office Certificate
CK Supply, Greenville, NC, 2008 to Present
Accounting Clerk / Payroll Clerk
Exhibit a sharp eye for accuracy in meticulously reviewing and validating vouchers, requisitions, and purchase orders.
Apply strong organizational skills toward preparing collection reports and/or bank deposits, and manually or electronically posting financial data to journals, registers, and ledgers.
Spearhead payroll administration inclusive of benefits and vacation/holiday pay.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
MegaForce Staffing, Washington, NC, 2007 to 2008
- Steered recruiting activities for temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions, exercising exemplary multi-tasking capabilities to oversee related administrative tasks, assist with payroll, and ensure continuous client satisfaction.
- Participated in marketing efforts to attract and secure new clients, vital to driving business growth.
Hardees, Kinston and Washington, NC, 2002 to 2007
General Manager (2006 to 2007)
- Promoted to navigate daily business operations inclusive of sales, P&L, standards compliance, customer service and satisfaction, community relations, payroll, and staff scheduling.
- Recruited, interviewed and hired personnel for all positions, provided training, and motivated staff to achieve productivity excellence.
Manager (2004 to 2006)
- Directed daily restaurant operations in absence of Senior/General Manager.
- Instrumental in boosting sales growth by enforcing and achieving extraordinary levels of quality, service, cleanliness, and profitability.
- Advanced from role as Cashier (2002 to 2004) based on exceptional performance, dedication and customer service proficiency.
Phi Beta Lambda, Washington, NC, 2003 to 2004
Maintained in-depth records of regular and executive committee meetings, prepared and read meeting minutes, and provided president with an agenda for each meeting.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!