yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
phone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx / ( xxx-xxx-xxxx
dedicated and sharp information technology professional eager to contribute significant leadership talents, outstanding client relations expertise, and polished analytical strengths toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- over 15 years experience in coordinating it projects for communication, retail and manufacturing industries.
broad experience in strategic planning, requirements analysis, service delivery, and systems lifecycle management; excel in developing and implementing web-based solutions.
proficiently steer projects from concept planning through delivery and on-going technical support.
adept in information gathering, solution design, system improvements and cost control.
diligently align information technology operations with business activities and objectives to achieve immediate and measurable results.
sound decision-making abilities and excellent communication and presentation skills.
advanced skills in systems integration inclusive of operations systems, applications, networks, databases, and client/server technology.
databases: sql/server, sql, microsoft access, mysql, ado/rdo/dao, obdc, soap
operating platforms: windows 2000/xp,nt/9x, iis, 2000 advanced server, 2003 server, microsoft virtual server, vmware server esxi, isa server, exchange server, freebsd, debian-based linux
software & tools: microsoft office, visio, visual studio and project; adobe dreamweaver 8; adobe fireworks; adobe illustrator; adobe photoshop
component development: rds, active x controls, com
ses automotive, llc, troy, mi, 2008 to
technical architect / developer
- demonstrate exemplary communication and interpersonal skills in collaborating with customers to ensure products conform to specified requirements and standards.
- innovatively plan, analyze, design, and launch internet/intranet-based rfid (radio frequency identification) tracking and product replenishment system utilizing zigbee wireless technology.
david hamel ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
- championed design and implementation of backend data gathering via c#, iis and sql server for clients such as tower automotive and kuka robotic systems; effectively established backend protocols for interfacing customer s existing oracle-based mrp system to rfid system.
cottage inn management, ann arbor, mi, 1994 to 2008
information technology director
- spearheaded it management inclusive of hardware, software, and systems integration for windows 2000/xp/server 2000/server 2003, linux, and freebsd.
- effectively planned, installed, configured and administered lans and wans.
- applied outstanding organizational strengths to manage and maintain 250+ workstations and 50 servers both on- and offsite.
- resourcefully designed and implemented custom web-based back-up system for retail store pos systems; expedited backup time by 150%+ and slashed system downtime for backups to less than 30 seconds per week through custom wsh scripting.
- delivered training and instruction to store personnel on selbysoft sp-1 pos system.
- developed custom reporting modules via crystal reports to extract and bridge data from mas 90 accounting software and necs entr e warehouse distribution software.
- leveraged microsoft virtual server 2005 and vmware esxi to develop and deploy virtual server environment company-wide.
- strategically consolidated physical servers while increasing efficiency and reliability and lowering operating costs.
related education & certifications
microsoft mcse 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!