Insightful, persistent and results-driven Account Executive eager to apply strong relationship-building and business development skills toward actively supporting a dynamic company in optimizing revenue and profit performance.
Diligently analyze industry, emerging products and services, and market trends to plan strategies, effectively promote products, win new business, and optimize competitive positioning.
Demonstrate an outgoing personality which can be leveraged to establish rapport, gain prospects confidence, overcome sales objections, and secure new accounts.
Offer over a decade of experience in sales, territory management, and customer service.
Sales management background includes hiring, training, motivating and scheduling staff.
Outstanding proficiencies in market research, sales plan development, consultative and solution sales, and networking.
Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly changing business priorities.
Cultivate, nurture and maintain strong customer relationships vital to maximizing loyalty.
Industrious and highly versatile with a keen ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, and environments.
Methodical problem solver; able to analyze, create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Knox Nelson Oil Company, 2006 to Present
- Built sales territory from the ground up by leveraging outstanding organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Exceeded business development expectations for central Arkansas to result in new facility construction in Conway to support continuous growth.
Northpoint Automotive Group, 2004 to 2006
Internet Sales Manager
- Efficiently responded to internet inquiries regarding both new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of used car inventory for Internet sales department.
- Enthusiastically promoted vehicle characteristics, capabilities, and features to close the deal.
Quality Food PFG, 2003 to 2004
- Exercised considerable talents in the complete sales cycle to pursue, penetrate and secure new accounts in southern Arkansas.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Network Services Group, 2000 to 2003
- Conducted extensive cold calling to establish rapport with prospects, schedule appointments, deliver convincing presentations, and negotiate contracts.
- Proactively promoted telecommunication products at regional tradeshows, successfully generating new leads and elevating brand awareness.
- Conducted conscientious follow-up visits to maximize conversion to sale.
- Increased sales by 60% within two years through persistence, client relations expertise, and a productive work ethic.
Dana SurePull Towing Systems, 1998 to 2000
Technical Support Manager / Customer Service
- Appreciated for technical acumen and responsiveness in assisting customers with requests for support.
- Teamed with Customer Service personnel to ensure and maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
- Strategically partnered with Quality Management department in series of efforts to achieve QS9000 certification.
Finance / Business Manager, Crain Mazda/Infiniti
Account Executive, Citadel Broadcasting
Sales Manager, Heritage Publishing
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!