yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
versatile childcare professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive childcare experience, with a proven commitment to providing quality care for children, with a passion for improving the health and well-being of children in foster care.
- recognized as a compassionate professional, with experience caring for children suffering from disabilities, unstable homes and behavior issues.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic childcare services.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the profession.
disabilities institute medford, ny 2003-2004
- created safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- taught basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
name of employer manorville, ny 2000-2003
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
name of employer cutchogue, ny 1997-1999
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
swezey's patchogue, ny 1995-1997
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
suffolk community college 1996
coursework in early childhood education
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!