Patient Account Representative
Ø Over 21 years of office operations, management, medical documentation and tracking.
Ø Solid background in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, payroll and reconciliations.
Ø Excel in strategically prioritizing, planning and managing projects and workflow to optimize efficiency and meet critical timelines.
Ø Familiarity with medical terminology, coding, insurance claim process and benefits administration.
Ø Strategically coordinate and collaborate with insurance companies and customers to maximize performance in facilitating operational goals.
Washington Business Academy
CBSI, Medical Manager, Microsoft Office Suite, AHLTA, CHCS, QuickBooks
Medical Appointment Clerk & Patient Service Representative, Signature Performance, Andrews AFB, MD 2009 - Present
- Assist active and retired military patients with appointment scheduling.
- Coordinate telephone messaging and consultations.
- Pull records for security clearances and miscellaneous administrative duties.
Insurance & Billing Coordinator, Drs. Andersen and Maanavi LTD, Fairfax, VA 2004 - 2009
- Oversaw Accounts Receivable, processed fee payments and coordinated credentialing.
- Managed insurance issues and communicated with insurance companies.
- Scheduled appointments, followed up on inventory and collaborated with other businesses.
- Organized pre-certified patients for surgery and aided Supervisor with QuickBooks entries.
Billing & Administrative Assistant, Dr. Padder, Laurel, MD 2002 - 2004
- Answered phones, drafted correspondence and posted payments from insurance companies.
- Helped with Accounts Receivable and managed percentage of office profits daily.
- Collected and compiled data for patient records for insurance purposes.
- Explained insurance benefits and handled insurance company calls.
Client Service Representative & Billing, American Medical Laboratory, Chantilly, VA 1989 - 2002
- Managed large volume of phone calls from patients, insurance companies and doctors.
- Completed documentation and medical billing, as well as provided clerical support.
- Performed basic patient assessments and processed medical claims.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging position as a Patient Account Representative and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I have been involved in medical documentation, billing and account management for 21 years, with responsibilities ranging from processing billing and tracking data to corresponding with insurance companies. I believe my solid professional experience illustrates my knowledge of proper practices, principles and systems, and combined with my strong project management and interpersonal relation skills I am confident I can contribute to your company as a member of your staff.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I welcome the opportunity to interview with you at your earliest convenience, and look forward to your response.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!