Certified Epic Software Consultant eager to contribute exceptional client relations, leadership, and project management talents toward supporting a dynamic hospital or healthcare organization in optimizing productivity and overall performance.
Solid background in healthcare informatics consulting with advanced understanding of workflow processes in healthcare environments.
Exemplary strengths in orchestrating seamless implementation of high-quality, customized deliverables for clinical healthcare projects within strict timeline and budget expectations.
Adept throughout planning, design, build, test, and go-live project phases.
Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments, balance competing demands and priorities, and quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies, and environments.
Dependable, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
Epic Resolute Hospital Billing Certified.
Epic Prelude Certified.
Epic ADT Certified.
Epic Resolute Professional Billing Certified.
Epic HOD certification in progress.
Winner of Healthia Consulting Founders Award based on exceptional performance and client satisfaction.
Ingenix Consulting (formerly Healthia Consulting), Minneapolis, MN, 2006 to Present
Key Roles and Projects:
Prelude / ADT Implementation Team Lead, Client: MemorialCare Health System, Fountain Valley, CA
- Apply dynamic leadership talents toward effectively directing team of analysts and trainers in Epic Prelude/ADT implementation.
- Steer full-scope system deployment inclusive of developing project plan, facilitating customer design and validation sessions, and meeting regularly with project stakeholders to review status and expedite progress.
- Create unit and integrated testing scripts to achieve optimum quality assurance.
- Spearheaded smooth conversion from legacy Reg/ADT system to Epic with accountability for creating downtime plan.
- Exercised sharp planning abilities to devise and execute several build migrations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience (Ingenix) Continued
Epic EHR Revenue Cycle Consultant, Client: Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Actively participated in Epic revenue cycle upgrade by meeting with key stakeholders, managing issues list, and partnering with client to optimize and streamline workflows.
- Assembled appropriate training materials to support upgrade initiative.
Prelude Training Consultant, Client: University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, MD
- Proficiently developed Prelude curriculum and established complete training environment.
- Designed several e-learning and testing modules.
- Mentored Principal Trainer and assisted in administering classroom training.
- Exhibited outstanding initiative in creating pocket-sized Quick Guide for go-live effort.
Prelude/ADT Consultant Trainer, Client: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Drove efficient Prelude/ADT training activities by designing curriculum, defining training environment, leading classroom instruction, formulating testing materials, and mentoring Principal Trainer.
Philips Healthcare Informatics, Madison, WI, 2005 to 2006
Software Consultant Trainer
- Provided training in hospital billing application to Epic/Philips customer project teams, adeptly establishing training environment, designing curriculum, and overseeing model system build.
- Appreciated for polished communication skills in presenting and explaining technical information to accounting professionals.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained excellent relationships with clients such as Rush University Medical Center, Kaiser, Children s Healthcare of Atlanta, Nemours, Hennepin County, etc.
- Proactively coordinated release testing and quality assurance activities to identify and swiftly resolve software issues.
The University of Georgia, Athens, GA, graduated Magna Cum Laude 2005
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Bachelor in Business Administration in Economics
- GPA 3.74
Oxford University, Keble College, Oxford, England, 2004
Study Abroad Program
- GPA 4.0
Academic Awards / Scholarships:
Georgia HOPE Scholarship
Hunter Douglas Scholarship
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!