results-driven manager eager to contribute expertise in business development, operations management, fiscal administration, and human resources toward collaborating with a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
profit & loss / labor costs / operations / productivity / inventory management
expenditure reduction / accounts payable and receivable / purchasing
advertising / human resources / public relations / recruiting / professional development
demonstrated strong customer service ability by reducing customer complaints and growing sales by 30% over 2 year span.
converted an underperforming operation as the director of operations by implementing marketing strategies to insure sales growth of all units.
spearheaded the construction and startup of usda approved commissary within time and budget constraints with 100% compliance with usda regulations.
headed up the team that received the team of the quarter award.
recognized an increase in business referrals and retention after catering an event 2000+ attendees.
pilot travel centers
general manager, 2006 c 2010
- determined goods and services to be sold, and set prices, based on forecast of customer demand which usually amounted to 2000 customers per day.
- coordinated activities of businesses concerned with customer service, fuel marketing, and operations management.
- reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- managed staff of travel center and restaurant, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
dave and busters restaurant
restaurant manager, 2006
- directed and coordinated financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency for each department.
- established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures covering banquet service, kitchen, game area, dining room and tech services.
- determined staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- planned and directed activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
owner / operator, 2003 c 2006
- planned, directed, or coordinated operational activities for new and existing units at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate managers.
- coordinated financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- analyzed operations to evaluate performance of company and staff in meeting objectives, and to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- implemented policies, objectives, and activities to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, and to increase productivity.
- directed and coordinated activities of concerned with promotions, pricing, sales, or distribution of products/services.
operations manager, 1999 c 2003
- demonstrated dynamic leadership skills in simultaneously steering operations of 4 highly successful companies
- accountable for the operation associated with the startup of nashville smokehouse commissary and blue heaven catering.
asst. general manager / head chef, 1995 c 1999
- oversaw human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans and activities, the selection of managers and other high-level staff; handled inventory control, p&l, guest relations, and new menu development.
wilson sporting goods / injection press operator
averitt express / lead dock associate
bachelor of science in business administration
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!