yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile executive-level manager eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- respected professional offering over 11 years of solid and progressive executive-level experience, including expertise within financial management, accounting, computer system management, and customer service capacities.
- consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, analysis, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in windows xp (pro), microsoft office suite, shelby 5.0, quickbooks enterprise, and network administration.
business administrator hosanna lutheran church 2008-2010
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from coordinating volunteers and overseeing business affairs to finance/budget management and directing administrative staff.
- consistently maintain strict confidentiality of all ministry-related information, ensuring total compliance of all involved staff.
cfo groom construction, inc. 2005-2008
- effectively trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in operational functions such as training managers, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- drove the consolidation and streamlining of accounting and office practices, efficiently saving time and monetary resources.
manager sl-serco 2002-2005
- facilitated productive communication with clients, ensuring quality customer service.
- successfully directed a broad range of operations, from contract review and budget management to developing employee training programs.
accounting manager jaeckle minnesota 1999-2002
- efficiently streamlined a broad range of accounting and office practices, saving company both time and money.
bachelors of science degree in business management cardinal stritch university
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!