yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic communicator • administrative professional • healthcare administrator
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional healthcare support, office management and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
offer 7 years solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise in healthcare operations, bookkeeping support, office administration, and patient services. demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including report drafting, database management and accounting functions. adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced healthcare environment. proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold a professional standard of ethics.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital in support of employer objectives.
- successfully steered healthcare service operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, quickbooks and peachtree.
- strategically scheduled high-volume appointments to maximize use of time and resources while meeting client needs.
- managed a broad range of financial operations, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, medical billing, bookkeeping, and payroll.
volunteer administrative assistant san mateo medical center 2009-present
actively collaborate with contract coordinator and other hospitals, ensuring compliance with hippa regulations, insurance requirements and county board policies.
administrative assistant boyd's marine 2006-2008
serving as full charge bookkeeper for cpa, managed all bookkeeping functions including payroll, a/p, a/r, group insurance, and workman s compensation.
administrative assistant dr. kim williams 2002-2006
responsible for all phases of bookkeeping on behalf of administrator, as well as front desk relief and patient services.
bachelors of arts in healthcare administration axia college of university of phoenix present
associates of arts in business american river college 1976
certified in medical billing
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!