results-oriented professional with 10 years of solid skill in management/leadership and a strong desire to succeed. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the service objectives of an organization.
information technology / marketing / operations management / business support / customer relations
data management / quality assurance / technical support / personnel relations / sales management
technical competencies: microsoft office suite / web 2.0 / internet applications
team leader, 2004 c 2009
flextronics / verizon wireless, somerset, nj
directed the development or implementation of verizon-wireless compliance-related policies and procedures among technicians and team leaders. verified that all internal and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated concerning customer support, operations, and network systems. designed or implemented improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards through consistent professional development for staff.
- kept informed regarding pending industry and internal changes, trends, and best practices and assessed the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- demonstrated sales management ability when exceeding up-sell quotas with regard to cellular phone accessories and enhanced features.
- ensured clients remained abreast of new technologies when utilizing cellular devices and equipment.
customer service technician / lead tech., 2001 c 2004
solectron global services / verizon wireless, somerset, nj
conferred with customers in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints. performed cash register balancing, monies security / accounting, and beginning- and end-shift duties.
- kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems and referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- examined all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
toy department manager, 1999 c 2001
k-mart corporation, pelham manor, ny
provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints about existing orders. directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- inventoried stock and reordered when inventory dropped to a specified level.
- instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
professional development: the national association for the education of young children annual conferences.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!