~ Results-focused Senior Marketing Executive eager to contribute extensive strategic marketing, creative leadership, and project management expertise toward supporting the employer in optimizing market penetration and bottom-line performance. ~
Proficiency in strategic marketing and advertising, web development, corporate branding, competitive analysis, and authoring key messages that command action. Adept at market research and analysis, business plan development, marketing program management, and driving cohesive and collaborative efforts among cross-functional and cross-cultural teams. Combine leadership and team-building capabilities to motivate and guide highly-productive personnel. Excel in strengthening brand equity and market penetration through print copy, Web, social media, and public relations.
Leveraged proficiency in marketing strategy design and implementation to boost 2009 target industry market sales by 28.5% despite economic downturn.
Successfully expanded industry marketshare for Midwesco from 20% to 46% in three years.
Teamed with Midwesco s Senior Vice President in formulating company business plan for past two years.
Proven success in establishing rapport to overcome sales objections, generate new business, and expand market share.
Consistently and thoroughly analyze industry and emerging trends to plan strategies, effectively promote products or services, and enhance competitive positioning.
Highly versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, industries, and environments.
Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly changing business priorities.
Midwesco Filter Resources, Inc., Winchester, VA, 2004 to Present
Marketing Communications Manager
- Spearhead full-scope marketing communications inclusive of strategy development and execution, market research and analysis, and administration of $180K budget.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Devise and implement comprehensive marketing plan encompassing wide spectrum of marketing tools and promotional materials such as direct mail and online content.
- Drive seamless and unified efforts among cross-functional team members, vendors, and management to align efforts with corporate goals.
- Manage and reliably track, analyze, and report on advertising and marketing program results.
Shenandoah Telecommunications, Winchester, VA, 2001 to 2004
- Applied dynamic talents in the complete sales cycle toward prospecting, negotiating and securing new accounts and service renewals for leading supplier of telecommunications solutions and affiliate of Sprint.
- Assessed customer needs and recommended appropriate solutions and products.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained strong relationships with customers, vital to optimizing satisfaction and retention.
Campbell s Diversified Services, Winchester, VA, 2001 to 2003
Accounts Payable & Billing Clerk
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in receiving, verifying and coding invoices, processing checks, and posting transactions to journals and ledgers.
- Maintained meticulous accounts payable records, calculated discounts as applicable, diligently computed and recorded amounts for services rendered or goods sold, and prepared invoices to customers.
Geneva Technology, McLean, VA, 2000 to 2001
Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
- Effectively supported and advanced sales and marketing operations for start-up software company, exhibiting excellent capabilities in analyzing and preparing crucial reports illustrating sales activity, leads and prospects, and pipeline statistics.
- Performed broad-based tasks spanning event planning and management, steering budget compliance, and maintaining Goldmine software.
Bachelor of Science Marketing & Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ, 2009
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior-level marketing management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a substantial background in directing marketing plans, programs and operations, exemplary expertise in developing and launching high-impact brand development initiatives, and an excellent blend of talents in market research and analysis, product development and launch, and capturing or exceeding revenue and profit targets. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate forecasting, research, financial, planning, and critical thinking skills which are paramount as a senior-level marketing executive.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and will call you later in the week to see if we can schedule a time to meet.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!