yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient business professional eager to contribute outside sales expertise as well as strong account management skills and persuasive communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected sales manager with distinguished career leading outside and inside sales operations.
- gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns.
- well versed in selling a highly volatile, fast paced, perishable line of goods.
- consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
- extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations.
- experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
general manager of sales and administration freshpoint south florida 2008-present
- actively manage 17-member team of sales representatives and collaborate in operational functions such as employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- successfully grow and develop new areas of business to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company, including whole foods, inc.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- spearhead all processing and staffing operations within a live production facility, ensuring highest-quality products and timely delivery services.
- effectively create and develop new product lines to grow revenue stream and attract new customers.
intercompany sales representative freshpoint corporate 2007-2008
- hand-selected as traveling representative, responsible for providing innovative strategies to grow and maintain sales, from training sales representatives on new sales tools to creating reports tracking show sales growth and loss.
led weekly update meetings of each location in regards to sales progress
serving as disney sales representative, successfully managed and maintained sales at all disney accounts including theme parks, hotels, resorts, and freestanding restaurants.
- drove total sales within a period of 4 months.
account coordinator freshpoint central florida 2006-2007
- actively grew internet purchasing program and up-sold products to a large customer base, effectively increasing company sales.
- responsible for the creation and development of sales trend reports, while also supervising order placement and product follow up.
university of central
florida orlando, fl 2007
bachelors in science in health sciences cum laud
graduate leadership training program ft.
lauderdale/los angeles 5/2010
graduate haccp food safety certified salinas, ca 2007
volunteer rock and roll marathon for leukemia and
volunteer pinion charity group for special olympics current
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!