◄ Highly skilled IT professional with proven ability to manage multi-site, large networks with multiple platforms.
◄ Expertise includes troubleshooting, analyzing complex issues and providing creative solutions.
◄ Employs strong multi-tasking and communication skills to provide effective training and technical support to end users and staff.
◄ Recognized for abilities to identify and utilize available resources to efficiently complete tasks, consistently meet customer needs and provide ongoing support to a diverse clientele; regularly commended by clients for exceeding performance expectations.
◄ Conscientious and cooperative Leader, works well independently or as xxxxxxrt of a team.
◄ Adaptable team player, adjusts to changes in projects and work environment with ease.
◄ Maintains current Top Secret Clearance Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
NOTATIONS, INC., Warminster, XXXXXX 2006-Present
- Provide comprehensive desktop support and administrative services to clientele; provide both remote and local support for Windows XP, application, print and data servers.
- Maintain and rexxxxxxir Suse Linux Enterprise Server, Microsoft Server 2003 and GroupWise 7.0.3, provide troubleshooting assistance for local and remote clients through remote desktop software, phone support or on-site visits.
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance activities for local and remote desktops and servers, maintains detailed documentation for network activities, projects and daily tasks.
- Provides end user training for computer tasks and application xxxxxxckages.
- Maintain inter-tel digital phone system, install, run and create Cat5 data lines to complete comxxxxxxny projects, install, configure and maintain wireless access points, scanners and cameras, install, upgrade and maintain Blackberry Enterprise Server and handheld units.
EDS/Navy-Marine Corps, Herndon, VA 2003-2006
Server Data Migration Core Team Member, Intranet Project (NMCI).
Repeatedly recognized by the USMC for excellence in providing well-organized IT services and going beyond job requirements to complete tasks.
- Assigned to migrate server data from legacy networks to the NMCI network; coordinated reach back and established connectivity between networks running dissimilar network operating systems, managed multiple-site legacy reach back servers, migrating group and user home shares and coordinating data migration activities in Jaxxxxxxn and US for the USMC.
- Managed travel schedule to meet customer deadlines and reduce comxxxxxxny expenses.
- Worked largely with Active Directory, user accounts, security groups and group policy.
- Briefed project staff and customers on migration processes, assisted customers to successfully identify and prexxxxxxre data for migration.
EDS/NEXTEL, Bensalem, XXXXXX 2002-2003
IT Support Network Administrator
- Provided remote and local support for Windows 2000 application, print and data servers, completed pre scheduled maintenance for local and remote desktops and servers.
- Delivered troubleshooting services for local and remote customers through remote desktop software, phone support or on-site visits, provided end user training to customers for applications and application xxxxxxckages,
- Assisted conversion from Novell 4.11 network to a Windows 2000 network; installed Windows 2000 servers, converted existing workstations to Windows 2000 Professional, troubleshot Cisco 800 routers and T1 circuits.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation for network activities, projects and daily tasks.
- Regularly commended by customers for exceeding expectations to resolve issues.
NEXTEL IT SUPPORT DIVISION, Bensalem, XXXXXX 2000-2002
Novell System Administrator
- Performed server engineering and desktop support activities, provided troubleshooting for LAN/WAN protocols, ISDN routers, CSUs and DSUs, restored data on remote and local site servers, configured and managed print services for seven local and remote sites.
- Conducted caxxxxxxcity planning, ordered and tested equipment, performed quality control measures, deployment, analyses and troubleshooting for network and desktop equipment, added, removed and modified user accounts, monitored network activity and provided support to remote IT teams.
- Conducted pre scheduled maintenance for local and remote servers and personal computers, produced detailed documentation on network activities.
ACS-GSG/General Counsel Helpdesk, Washington, DC 1998-1999
Senior Information Management Specialist
- Directed daily activities of 10 IT technicians to ensure and maintain optimum customer services for a network of more than 300 customers, assisted in launch of 3 field site offices.
- Created, managed and assigned user accounts, conducted pre scheduled maintenance services for local and remote Novell 4.11 servers, installed and maintained required network applications for local and remote Intranetware servers, configured printer services, backed up and restored data.
- Evaluated and tested new technologies, managed helpdesk support for 165 local attorneys and 250 remote users, provided troubleshooting services and technical assistance.
- Developed policies, processes and standard operating procedures, prexxxxxxred activity reports and monthly status reports for the Senior Program Accounts Manager and the Contracting Officer, conducted interviews and submitted hiring recommendations to corporate office.
COMPUTER DATA SYSTEMS INC. /TEK SYSTEMS, Fall Church, VA 1998
Information Management Specialist
- Provided troubleshooting, technical assistance and optimization support to users.
- Conducted hardware upgrades.
- Managed Windows NT server accounts, configured print services for desktops and server.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY, Norfolk, Virginia
Bachelor of Science Degree in Special Education
ATI CAREER INSTITUTE, City, State
Certified Novell Administrator (CNA)
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a Network System Administrator and am
submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accomxxxxxxnying resume, I offer over a decade of professional experience within the areas of IT support and system administration. In addition I have developed strong customer service and staff training skills while maintaining a working knowledge of current state-of-the-art technologies.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your IT team and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!