highly-qualified construction & project management professional with 8+ years experience in supervision and strong expertise in assessing blueprints, layouts, and local codes. proven capacity to handle variable functions necessary in successful project completion. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associates with clients, colleagues, and suppliers/vendors. talent to identify the strengths and weaknesses of contractors/staff and ability to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere.
material ordering / contractor management / customer service / blueprint reading / schematics
construction management / estimator / sales management / osha standards
technical competencies: microsoft project, microsoft office
supervisor/contract position, 2008 c present
harbison walker refractory
- train, transfer, and direct the professional success of employees accountable for operation of kiln unloading line for manufactured brick in the cement and steel industry.
- address discrepancies in quality by assessing employee statistics, wages, and incentives by incorporating qad production software; verify compliance with osha standards.
- launch the computer systems responsible for aiding in operations management and verify orders reach destination within timely and budget constraints.
installed sales supervisor/estimator, 2006 c 2008
graves lumber co.
- prepared cost estimates and progress reports for commercial/residential property manufacturing and construction projects.
- participated in the conceptual development of construction projects and oversaw the organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- analyzed sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitored the preferences of customers.
- collaborated with architects, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors when generating agreements and contracts including necessary modifications.
superintendent, 2005 c 2006
- planned construction projects including 100+ new homes within time and budget constraints.
- handled a variety of responsibilities such as securing permits, purchasing needed materials/equipment, and overseeing adherence to quality control standards.
- reviewed the performance of contractors, addressed deficiencies, or resolved their involvement in projects when deficiencies remained.
lead construction manager, 2002 c 2005
kimball hill homes
- trusted to complete a $24mm construction project including the development of 80 homes, tracking performance of construction supervisors and customer service representatives in 3 counties.
- remained aware of osha and county established standards and consistently mandated compliance.
- excelled in teambuilding and leadership when selecting contractors and onsite personnel responsible for hands-on and technical expertise.
bachelor of business administration, business management ~ kent state university
professional development: quality build seminar, 2005 / osha 10 hour certification, 2005, 2007
certification: tyvek installation and pella window installation
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!