Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
1444 S. Centinela, Apt. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 Telephone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
Hard-working, creative and focused MBA Candidate eager to contribute extensive talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Advanced knowledge of Web 2.0 concepts and able to capitalize on web-culture communities and hosted services such as social-networking sites and blogs to significantly enhance marketing reach and effectiveness. ~ Excellent understanding of industry and trend analysis, competitive positioning, marketing program development, and results tracking. ~ Proven ability to source, penetrate, and secure new business development opportunities. ~ Dynamic ability to quickly master new roles, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities. ~ Impressive combination of problem solving, critical thinking, market research, and forecasting skills. ~ Excellent ability to scrutinize and evaluate opportunities for profitability, competitive advantage, and financial risk.
MBA Degree (in progress), Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, to be completed April 2009
International Program in Management, Fundacao Getulia Vargas, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2008
Bachelor s Degree in Economics, University of California-Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 2000
Founder, BizSkoolblog.com, Malibu, CA, 2007 to Present
- Oversee and facilitate MBA internship search coaching services, career-related podcasts, and advice via blogs to 1,500 unique visitors monthly.
Social Media Strategy / Online Advertising MBA Intern, Intuit/Turbotax.com, San Diego, CA, Summer 2008
- Resourcefully designed framework for competitive analysis of industry-specific online display advertising and summarized findings for Tax Year 07 and implications for Tax Year 08.
- Demonstrated an exemplary team player work ethic in assisting online advertising team in evaluating media agencies, conducting due diligence on syndicated research offerings, and partnering with senior marketing managers in creating integrated social media strategy to meet defined marketing goals.
- Strategically evaluated social media measurement vendors such as Nielsen Buzzmetrics and TNS Cymfony and compiled selection recommendations.
Client Services Internet Analyst, The Nielsen Company, San Francisco, CA, 2006 to 2007
- Successfully administered key account renewals with major clients such as eBay and Yahoo and ranging from $30K to $500K annually.
- Applied dynamic analytical talents toward preparing and presenting competitive insights, trend analyses, consumption metrics, and behavioral/psychographic data to account executives and existing clients.
- Proficiently delivered client training on proprietary NetRatings research software and tools.
Marketing / Merchandising Specialist, Monster Cable Products, Brisbane, CA, 2005 to 2006
- Project-managed initiative featuring 20,000+ products for company booth at annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and other high profile tradeshows.
- Captured 10% increase in annual revenue from 5 Monster Cable retailers by formulating innovative and effective product placement plan.
- Decreased operational expenses by 5% through introduction of merchandising software.
Account Development Manager, Forrester Research, Santa Clara, CA, 2003 to 2005
- Championed 150% increase in annual revenue from key accounts representing $20K to $100K per year by proactively exploring and identifying new business opportunities.
- Exercised strong communication and interpersonal skills to ensure consistent satisfaction among major clients such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Williams-Sonoma, Gap, and Hewlett Packard.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!