yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented healthcare professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedures and mother/baby care skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- talented midwife offering over 25 years of experience providing quality medical care to mother and child.
- skilled in assisting in the labor process, monitoring fetal condition, managing pain according to birth plan, and educating family on infant care.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- strong background liaising with other health agencies and social care professionals to ensure continuity of patient care.
- compassionately provide support and advice following traumatic events, including miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality, and neonatal death.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient/family interaction.
public health midwife city health office 1990-2001
- working on the urban poor nutrition funded by world health organization, effectively provided quality patient care to clinic walk-ins, expectant mothers and newborns.
- oversaw patient assessment and initial-treatment before referral to physician, including vital signs, medical history, and primary complaints.
- hand-selected to spearhead the expanded program on immunizations, administering bcg, dpt, measles, tta, hepatitis b shots women and children.
- skillfully performed prenatal checkups on expectant mothers, while also providing education on lactation and breast-feeding.
- tasked with founding a national tuberculosis program, including patient interventions, detection, diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment.
- served as primary educator for mother's class program, providing practical help to parents regarding proper nutrition of malnourished children.
rural health midwife city health office 1988-1990
- actively provided domestic obstetrical services for patients in rural areas, overseeing at-home deliveries, immediate care of newborns postpartum care to mothers.
midwife mactan air base hospital 1984-1987
- consistently provided individualized patient care to patients in a variety of departments, including er, labor/delivery, or, obgyn, pediatric ward, medicare ward, isolation ward, and military/dependent ward.
- proficiently oversaw a wide variety of patient care functions, from administering medications/immunizations and performing pregnancy exams to monitoring mother/baby vitals and delivering baby.
midwifery course university of cebu 1984
general courses university of cebu 1979
pscb, dswd care
giver course, 2002 ▪ tesda exam, 2002 ▪ midwives licensure exam, 1984
first aid ▪ adult bcls ▪ home aide service training ▪ fire safety ▪ national dengue prevention/control
maternal/child survival ▪ ari control/prevention ▪ family planning ▪ safe delivery practices ▪ lactation management
disease surveillance ▪ control of diarrhea diseases ▪ pneumonia management ▪ immunization ▪ leprosy procedure
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!