~ Results-driven and flexible professional eager to contribute extensive expertise in driving operations, business development, marketing, and team building toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance. ~
- 20 years of combined experience in mortgage banking, real estate, title management, and underwriting; adept in managing lending operations including secondary marketing.
- Proficiency in the complete sales cycle from prospecting and qualifying, through to negotiating and closing.
- Considerable marketing expertise with proven talents in creating compelling and visually-enticing print materials, expanding client reach and response, performing competitive intelligence, and coordinating special promotions and events.
- Significant experience in personnel management and team building; motivate, guide, and inspire staff to attain peak levels of productivity.
- Foster and effectively maintain cohesive relationships at all levels throughout an organization.
- Decisive and versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, environments and situations.
- Strong blend of organizational, prioritization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Willing to relocate.
Excel Staffing Service, 2008 to 2009
Administrative Assistant & Customer Service Rep
- Completed various temporary assignments in office administration, customer service and sales support.
Metro Realty, Laguna Hills CA, 2006 to 2008
Real Estate Sales Agent
- Effectively supported residential sales and leasing activities by showing potential properties.
- Coordinated seamless sales transactions between realtors, buyers, sellers, and banks/lenders.
Allied Business School C California Real Estate Division, Laguna Hills, CA, 2007
Senior Admissions Representative / Recruiter / Educational Advisor & Trainer
- Led school admissions activities by sourcing and recruiting potential students.
Long & Foster Realtors, Sterling, VA, 1998 to 2006
Real Estate Sales Agent
- Negotiated and accurately prepared comprehensive financing and purchase contracts.
- Coordinated sales and leasing transactions with strict adherence to established deadlines.
- Scheduled and held frequent Open Houses to maximize showings and buyer interest/response.
- Boosted sales by cultivating, nurturing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Riggs Bank, N.A., Fairfax, VA, 2001 to 2004
Mortgage Loan Originator (2004)
- Exhibited exemplary organizational capabilities in originating and processing loans from in-house referrals, presenting loan programs and pricing to candidates, conducting credit checks, and completing loan documentation.
- Continuously monitored interest rate changes and effects on specific loan programs.
Secondary Marketing Manager (2001 to 2004)
Planned and coordinated marketing and development efforts for new investor products, continuously monitoring Fannie Mae and Treasury to identify and respond to pricing issues through Bridge.
Devised underwriting guide and pricing per investor for company distribution, established internal pricing margins, and assembled in-house loan portfolio.
Directed Secondary Marketing Division operations inclusive of locks, pricing, funding and distributing daily rate sheets for originators and staff.
Critically analyzed and administered daily loan registration sheets for 18 loan officers.
Diligently optimized mortgage pipeline by compiling data, and calculating/distributing daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports.
Assembled loans for sale to investors or pooled for Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac purchase.
Played an active role in facilitating bulk sales for REIT valued up to $175 million.
Resource Bank, Reston, VA; Equity Plus/Equity Guaranty, 2000
Senior Loan Officer
- Steered loan origination and processing of conventional first trusts, 100% and 125% second trusts.
- Leveraged excellent communication skills to achieve superior levels of customer satisfaction and maximize referrals.
Title America, LLC, Tysons Corner; Homeowners Title Company, 1996 to 2000
Regional Settlement Officer
Demonstrated strong versatility as a licensed and certified Settlement Officer and Title Underwriter; managed complete settlement services nationwide spanning processing, scheduling, disbursements, document review, and title review.
Orchestrated marketing and advertising initiatives to elevate public awareness of company and expand client base.
Ordered titles, meticulously prepared deeds and title insurance policies, and coordinated disbursement/funding.
Compiled and submitted HUD statement per lender instructions for settlement.
Expeditiously processed and settled A, B, C, and D loan packages and prepared documents for lender including disbursement of monies.
Prior background includes role as Regional Settlement Officer & Marketing Director for Beltway Title and Abstract, Inc., Lanham, MD, 1991 to 1996.
Master s Degree in Divinity/Theology, Freedom Bible College and Seminary, Washington, DC, 2002
Real Estate License C state of California and Virginia (referral status)
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a substantial background in the mortgage/lending and real estate industry, exemplary expertise in banking and finance arenas, and an excellent blend of talents in daily branch management, team leadership and supervision, regulatory compliance, and achieving revenue targets. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate forecasting, strategic planning, and critical thinking skills which are paramount in a <insert job title/position> role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and will call you later in the week to see if we can schedule a time to meet.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!