Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Quality Electrical Inspector seeking a challenging position, where expertise in QA/QC, project supervision and scheduling will prove instrumental to company success.
Results-driven Quality Inspector offering supervisory experience, with extensive knowledge of electrical installation and quality control standards. In depth expertise in ensuring finished product suitability for intended purpose and the elimination of mistakes. Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. Track record for excellence in electrical inspection of a broad range of projects.
~ Key Achievements ~
Five years experience in production and quality control.
Dynamic oral and written communication skills.
Experienced with NETA Standards and p3 operations.
Proven organizational and troubleshooting skills.
Consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service by remaining in constant communication with the clients, managers, supervisors, employees.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
NCCER PLUS Certified.
Contech Control Services 2008-2009
First Line Supervisor/QA-QC Representative
- Successfully serve on the Hurricane Ike Recovery Project, supervising the removal and replacement of 30 water damaged switchgear buildings and 80 switch racks.
- Efficiently ensure quality assurance and quality control operations for all project phases.
- Collaborated with Exxon managers in project execution efforts, including meggs and torques operations.
Nesco of Louisiana 2008
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- Managed a broad range of project operations, including crew scheduling, workflow supervision, material acquisition, and quality assurance control.
Amber l.P. 2007-2008
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance and control on behalf of clientele, from frequent inspections to documentation review and improvement recommendations.
- Actively served at GE Facility building turbine power generators, collaborated with engineers in resolving drawing and testing problems.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!