Eager to contribute a Bachelor s Degree in Healthcare Administration as well as extensive analytical talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving business goals and objectives.
Highly versatile and resourceful with proven analytical, administrative, and financial acumen.
Exemplary educational/academic qualifications including a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Information Management in progress.
Strong reputation for professionalism, commitment to confidentiality, and a team player work approach.
Able to create manage spreadsheets and databases to meticulously track and scrutinize vital business information.
Industrious self-starter with excellent knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA privacy regulations.
Adept in use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Access and Outlook.
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Information Management (in progress)
University of Illinois, Chicago, to be completed 2012
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
University of Phoenix, 2009
United Acceptance, Smyrna, GA, 2001 to 2010
Underwriter (2010 to Present)
Senior Loan Account Processor (2001 to 2010)
- Apply sharp analytical and organizational skills toward coordinating funding activities for more than 1,300 car loans per month.
- Efficiently release liens, forward car titles to customers, and apply funding to customer accounts.
- Train, coach, mentor and supervise newly-hired loan processors and update training manuals to significantly reduce new account set-up errors.
- Review and proactively identify discrepancies within loan accounts, expedite resolution, and ensure processing activities adhere to deadlines.
- Actively support underwriting team in loan equity evaluation and pricing.
- Precisely calculate principal and gross balances to verify dealer/company contract receivables.
- Validate funds and dealership information with underwriting teams via computer databases.
- Processed record-setting 1,500+ accounts from multiple dealership clients in May of 2007.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Jarman, Atlanta, GA, 1999 to 2001
- Collaboratively steered daily business operations inclusive of hiring, training, staff management, payroll administration, sales, marketing, inventory control, and customer service.
- Leveraged outstanding leadership talents toward developing, motivating and directing up to five sales associates.
- Recognized by management for spearheading efforts to generate record-setting sales of $600K+ in one year.
- Analyzed and recommended strategies for cost-effective procurement of trendy merchandise based on feedback from repeat clients, resulting in frequently exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Fortified sales promotional strategy alignment among several locations to ensure marketing consistency and drive excellent business growth.
Fine s Men Shop, Newport News, VA, 1996 to 1999
- Demonstrated solid interpersonal skills in assisting customers with selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Trained and mentored new staff, emphasizing first-rate customer service, productivity, and attention to detail.
- Participated in arranging visually-appealing merchandise displays, documented inventory and expenses, and executed high-impact marketing and promotional efforts.
Prior background includes role as Teaching Assistant for Hampton City Schools, Hampton, VA.
Member, American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!