yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic communicator • persuasive presenter • winning salesperson
results-driven, high-performance sales specialist eager to apply dynamic business development, client relation and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
- offer twelve years of solid and progressive sales experience, including expertise in sales management, outside sales, and retail product marketing.
- specific expertise in direct sales, new product introductions, merchandising, recruiting, trade promotions, and product purchasing.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and promotions to expand clientele base.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
overall sales increase from $4,800,000 to $6 xxx-xxx-xxxx
achieved 70% growth for north central sales territory
established new revenue-producing territories for scorpion
grossed 20% over expected sales revenues for quarter
$550,000 sales in one year
national number one salesperson for oxtar boots, 2003
outside sales representative; dealer direct division, 2002-2003
generated 60% new clientele for sales database
regional product specialist lemans corp., icon brand 2005-present
- effectively direct high volume sales in 10 state territory, including wi, mi, il, in, oh, pa, ga, sc, and fl.
- successfully identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets.
- consistently generate new accounts with brand to previous non-stocking customers.
- responsible for in-house personnel training, relationship building, and brand education to ensure superior service.
- proficiently research, identify, and report territory retail trends/market conditions for long-range company planning.
- support senior management in assessing business performance by providing detailed weekly expense and related reports
outside sales representative scorpion sports, inc. 2004-2005
- successfully developed dynamic regional sales plans for company start-ups in illinois, indiana, and ohio.
- effectively strategized on long term sales goals and developed sales plan to establish new accounts.
- responsible for clear and effective product presentations; provided consultation for product line.
regional sales manager fairchild sports 1998-2004
- successfully designed and implemented sales programs for break-out divisions of multi line products.
- efficiently built dealer network in indiana, illinois, ohio, and kentucky that marketed and sold harley davidson travel gear, oxtar, held, schuberth, and vemar.
regional sales supervisor firstgear liaison brand management with tucker rocky 1998-2002
retail manager/buyer harley-davidson, honda, kawasaki, suzuki of indianapolis 1996-1998
dale carnegie sales advantage courses
continuing education through courses and seminars provided by employers
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!