driven construction manager seeking a challenging position as where expertise in construction operations, employee supervision and sales generation will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer over 17 years of solid and progressive construction experience, including expertise within management, carpentry and all phases of the construction process.
- in depth experience scheduling, overseeing and managing all subcontracted work, ensuring superior and quality installation of all building materials.
- hands on expertise in the operation and maintenance of rough terrain telescopic forklifts, payloaders, bulldozers, excavators and forklifts.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- recognized for quality, skill, professionalism, honesty and meticulous craftsmanship.
owner/operator lagassey custom homes, llc. 1998-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of construction operations, from framing, roofing and siding to the installation of metal studs, dry wall, interior painting, interior finish trim, and flooring.
- successfully steer construction operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; supervised general and subcontracting operation through all building phases.
- manage broad scope of construction activities including the installation of foundations, concrete slabs, sewer pipe and water lines.
- commercial construction clients include dunkin donuts, kentucky fried chicken and liberty bank.
construction supervisor real estate services of connecticut, inc. 2004-2005
- responsible for overseeing all construction operations on two simultaneous housing projects.
- efficiently managed a wide range of operational duties, including subcontractor scheduling, deadline implementation and adherence, employee supervision, and overseeing all phases of construction.
framing foreman carrier enterprises, inc. 1991-1998
- responsible for reading blue prints and drawings to accurately build a variety of wood framed structures.
- effectively supervised construction crew, supply inventory and tool usage.
coursework in liberal arts and criminal justice tunxis community college 1990-1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!