Performance-driven professional with MBA in Marketing and solid business and client relationship management background eager to contribute to the success of a progressive organization.
Excellent blend of leadership, communication, analytical, technical, and prioritization skills; excel in proposal development, market/competitive research, fundraising, and creating visually-appealing marketing materials.
Strategically employed laddering interview techniques and conducted focus groups to scrutinize target market for Levi Jeans.
Utilized SPSS to uncover quantitative data encompassing frequencies, mean, cluster sampling, cross tabs, t-tests, chi squares, and regression analysis of numbers, vital to providing recommendations to Levi s on optimum methods of market penetration.
Assembled perceptual map and conducted SWOT/PEST analysis to suggest better distribution and promotional strategy for Met-Rx product.
Proactively formulated marketing plan for Sapphire Technologies via SWOT/PEST, target market analysis, and a functional marketing strategy to advance company performance.
Supported non-profit organization by researching demographics and orchestrating direct mail campaign including brochures and flyers to effectively bolster donations.
Onward Healthcare, Livingston, NJ, 2009 to Present
Continually grow company revenues by fostering, nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with candidates and clients.
Recruit, qualify, and place physical therapists/assistants, occupational therapists/assistants, and speech language pathologists with various employers nationwide.
Resourcefully leverage techniques such as direct mail, flyers, and emails to establish rapport with prospects, promote company, and expand market share.
Earned President s Club status on three occasions based on exceptional performance and received numerous letters of appreciation from contracted therapists.
KForce Professional Staffing, Parsippany NJ, 2008
IT & Finance Recruiter / Account Manager
- Steered recruiting operations for IT and finance positions, extensively conducting market research as well as SWOT and PEST analysis to accurately assess client s market conditions and competition, and deliver persuasive sales presentations.
- Posted available opportunities and screened interested candidates.
- Exercised solid administrative capabilities to administer contracts, schedule appointments, and proficiently negotiate pay rates with candidates and client.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Kaplan University, Boca Raton, FL, 2007 to 2008
Sales Admissions Advisor / Team Leader
- Spearheaded admissions operations by interviewing potential students, promoting and explaining academic programs, qualifying applicants, and completing associated documentation.
- Innovatively designed and implemented POS (point of sale) marketing materials to increase community awareness and subsequent enrollment.
Sapphire Technologies, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2005 to 2007
Information Technology Account Manager / Recruiter
- Drove new business development by cultivating relationships with IT managers and candidates, conducting interviews, administering contracts, posting new opportunities, and actively networking.
- Diligently researched geo demographic data to pinpoint and combat hiring issues.
- Instrumental in leading Ft. Lauderdale office to rank as #1 Sapphire office nationwide in 2006 as a result of capturing 200%+ of goal.
MBA Degree, Regis University, Denver, Colorado, 2008
Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Bentley College, Waltham, Massachusetts, 2002
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!